Girls are fuckin nuts

AyeBee

I started talkin to a friend of a friend online and whatnot, just the usual bullshit and AIM flirting I can't help but do, which is usually all good, expecially cuz she's cute and bisexual....but yo, this bitch is straight up insane. She hits me up seriously anytime I go online, RIGHT AWAY. She sits there and talks about wantin to fuck me non stop, stays tryin to come see me (at home, at work, chillin with the homies etc etc), and worst of all if I'm not online or somethin she leaves me messages "Oh, what are you talkin to ____ (my ex)? That's cool". Yes bitch I am, I told you she was important and no other girl is, what the fuck didn't you get about that. Usually I'd be more than happy to lay the pipe with a girl that looks like her but holy fuckin shit, no thanks when it comes to girls who practically hurl the vagina at me

Discuss or somethin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ayebee I know what you're saying. I could tell you some stories. Seriously...

But I won't.

Anyway. I'm also kind of mad that you just said you weren't going to fuck a cute bisexual chick. I mean I thought we had an understanding. You could piss-funnel this bitch. Let me live vicariously through your exploits. I'm engaged man, I can't be fucking around like I used to...

Do it man, seriously.

her calling herself "bi" just means she's young, has a lot of issues, uses sex with useless boys like yourself to cover it up/try and fix it, and wants a lot of attention. so, yeah, of course shes going to get possessive/clingy on you if you give her some. duh.

her calling herself "bi" just means she's young, has a lot of issues, uses sex with useless boys like yourself to cover it up/try and fix it, and wants a lot of attention. so, yeah, of course shes going to get possessive/clingy on you if you give her some. duh.

Further proof that you could pee in this bitches butt.

straight up and down 150% right..

ps:

if your really feeling the bi aspect you have to fuck her and play her game for a while, then when the time is right you'll know and you will be inducted into CLUB 3-SOME. patience is the way. trust. i been there done that enough to be "over" it.

I know about the ex/friendship gig... Me and the ex are good friends still, hang out on the daily. We keep the side work on the side and let other prospects know the deal. Keep it on the platonic basis typea shit...

As long as the hutch you're fucking with knows it's all about the sexual investments rather than the emotional ones, than keep it on a strictly casual level and smash into the sunset!

The problem is if she's actin this crazy attached without anything happening between us at all then I don't even wanna begin to imagine how bad she would be after I actually fucked her. Also, like I said, it's a pretty big turn off when the pussy's gettin thrown at me like a shotput.

However, there is a very big upside to this situation...the 3sum possibilities are actually very within sight since her best friend is another bisexual chick that I used to fuck around with very often

GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

If a girl (or woman) is too forward, let that be a warning sign.

There are serious issues (which you already can see) and if you

fuck her, or give her any reason to go crazy, she will. And she'll make your life hell.

Trust me, I've been there and lived to tell the tale. And you really dont want a 3sum

with a crazy girl like that. You want a 3sum with a 'closet freak'. Trust me on this one.