nigguh please

Hashassian

from aol news

West, who's nominated for best pop video at Thursday's MTV Video Music Awards for "Gold Digger," says his elaborate Evel Knievel spoof "Touch the Sky" - featuring Pamela Anderson - was better than that.

"It didn't get any nominations, but it's one of the most memorable videos of the year for me," he said Tuesday night, speaking backstage before performing at an exclusive concert for American Express cardholders.

West said he doesn't see his videos as a way to boost his sales - and noted that even though "Touch the Sky" was his favorite video, the song was not a huge hit.

"I'm not trying to be No. 1; I'm trying to make something that lasts forever, something that's really memorable," he said.

"Gold Digger" is also nominated for best male video and best hip-hop video.

bitch nigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm watching the mtv video music awards right now and i can't stop laughing at this shit. i don't understand how the fuck they can nominate anything for 'best video' when it's all the same fucking video. i've seen at least eighteen of these things where the video is 100 people packed into a small club with multi-colored lights shining on them while they dance. am i fucking retarded? am i the only one who sees this? didn't videos used to be good? fuck, i don't even listen to her... but remember that bugged out bjork video with the giant robot teddy bears toting forties and fucking shit up? alright, so they weren't toting forties but they were fucking shit up and that video was wild. jack black doesn't even seem happy to be hosting this shit and everything seems lackluster. these fucks know they're awarding some of the worst music ever made.

it's fucking fantastic humor.

i'm watching the mtv video music awards right now and i can't stop laughing at this shit. i don't understand how the fuck they can nominate anything for 'best video' when it's all the same fucking video. i've seen at least eighteen of these things where the video is 100 people packed into a small club with multi-colored lights shining on them while they dance. am i fucking retarded? am i the only one who sees this? didn't videos used to be good? fuck, i don't even listen to her... but remember that bugged out bjork video with the giant robot teddy bears toting forties and fucking shit up? alright, so they weren't toting forties but they were fucking shit up and that video was wild. jack black doesn't even seem happy to be hosting this shit and everything seems lackluster. these fucks know they're awarding some of the worst music ever made.

it's fucking fantastic humor.

no, you're not the only one.....it's coming on in a little bit cause i'm on the west. not looking forward to it but i am.

...Where the hell did Panic at the disco come from? And how the hell did they win an award? The only thing I know about them is that their song titles are a paragraph long. See maybe if MTV played music I would at least have some prior knowledge of this shit...

And how long have they been doing the best ringtone? Is it actual music or the beep beep boop boop polyphonic shit? How does one win best ringtone?

I hate tv now.

he's tired of the way you portray them in the media... if you see a black family, you say they're looting. if you see a white family you say they're looking for food. plus he's going to call up his manager to see how much money he can give because those is his people and you gave them permision to go down there and shoot us