two things....

boogie hands

1. ive decided when my girlfriend and i break up im going to become the LENS of jewish girls. i saw a jewish woman was probably in her late 20's on cnn this morning and it just got me thinking about how cute i find jewish girls and that maybe if i sleep with enough of them ill shake this odd fucking sara silverman fetish i have.....

aal.jpg

....nahmean?

2. im always at the top of the currently active users list on 12oz. does this happen to everyone or is that just my special number 1 spot? being that this has no bearing on anything i though i would get an answer.

p.s.- this is what come up when you google image "sara silverman"

200511-heebsilverman.jpg

bonus...

sarah-silverman.jpg

those perky tits call for a double bonus....

Ray_Rachel_61440.jpg

alright. im done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you guys kidding me ....Rachel Ray is wifey status.....look at the facts

1. Has a show called 30 min meals that means when i get home the bitch will have something cooked up for me and I won't have to punch her to show her who's boss.

2. Has another show called 40 dollars a day. In this one she travels and eats good food and drinks for only 40 bucks. You know she's going to save you money in the long run.

3. She's always bubbly. I bet you could donkey punch her then give her the spider man and she'll take the load smiling.

rachel4-thumb.jpg

rachel_ray_picture_one.bmp

rachel1.jpg