Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SKOTREL

GREETINGS FROM DUESCHLAND!

YAH ! Skotrel here over in fikkin Berlin w/ these fools chillin.I've seen some trains but have only done some minimal stuff on threets since I got up here 48 hours ago.But the place is definately hella bombed out and their telling me that its at a low because of the police and shit.But I dont know.the ladies out here are super lovely.so I'm just waiting to get down out here on some trains maybe next couple days.its frikkin cold though!BUT I'M catching flix.so i get back to this.

one of my best friends lived in Kreuzberg, (sp? 'croysburg')... anyway, he said it was dope down there, actually, I guess K'berg is in the west and Sivart lived a couple blocks away in the old eastern section... anyway, head down there for some crazy fun if you get the chance...

auf weidersein and enjoy :)

skotrel, i knew that you would start to like the euro graf. now you are seeing what i am seeing. better keep in touch and check yo mail!:crazy:

Argh!!!shit we got chased out of the tunnels buy workbums.My boy Fok got caught and they took his key to the tunnels.so that fuckin sucks the lay up will be hot for atleast a month.But today we might try to do a outdoor layup for the S1 line we'll see.I'll getback at you.BEARDO WHAT UP DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this