silly australians

lord_casek

this is by far the funniest of funny (for today)

join me in amusement.

Wife 'wanted' photo fantasies

By Jeremy Roberts

August 30, 2006 04:00am

AN Adelaide pathologist was yesterday challenged over his claim that photographs of his wife in sexual poses with a wine bottle and other objects was her "fantasy".

"You have suggested that she stage-managed the photo shoots," prosecutor Sandi McDonald told the accused in the Adelaide District Court.

"Did she say something like 'let's put a wine bottle in my anus'?"

"I don't recall the specific words she used," the pathologist said.

"Was it her idea to use a highlighter pen?"

"Yes."

"And a hair brush?"

"Yes."

The accused is charged with 13 counts of rape and five counts of indecent assault.

Prosecutors say he took advantage of his wife's treatment for insomnia - the sleep-inducing drug Stilnox.

The Crown alleges that he took photographs of his wife while he assaulted her.

But in the witness box, he has claimed that his wife did not go to sleep while using Stilnox, but became "aggressive and sexually directing" and that taking the photographs "while appearing to be asleep" was her idea.

In two days on the stand, the defendant has testified that she was awake during the photo sessions. He has told the court the sex was consensual and would be broken several times as he took the camera to the home computer to download the images.

Yesterday, under cross examination, the defendant came under sustained pressure from Ms McDonald.

She asked him to tell the court how his wife came to ask for the treatment depicted in the several dozen photographs presented to the jury. "I don't remember the words that she used but she wanted this to happen ... it was her fantasy," he said.

The case continues today.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20302088-2,00.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This is hilarious!

I wonder what all you out there think of us aussies? Like you can stereotype us all you want, but hell, none of my friends have been so creative with drugs and cameras lately.

i dig aussies and kiwis. have a few friends from both places.

great people. the news is ridiculous though. remember the guy who built the

icbm in his backyard? or the australian kid who put together a nuclear reactor in his back shed?