fleshlights

Right Said Fred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWWWWWW NIGGA TOOK IT BACK TO MADBALLS!!!

YO THESE THINGS ARE MAD PATHETIC, YOU CANT EVEN FIND A FAT BITCH B? THATS BASICALLY WHAT THESE THINGS MEAN, "YO I CANT EVEN FIND A FAT GOTHIC BITCH, SO I NEED TO STICK MY DICK IN A FLASHLIGHT" WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE FUCKIN ONE OF THOSE THINGS B? REALLY, THINK ABOUT HOW STUPID YOU'D LOOK STANDING IN YOUR BATHROOM WITH JUST SOCKS AND A DIRTY TSHIRT ON FUCKING A FLASHLIGHT, IF YOU'RE GONNA FUCK AN INANIMATE OBJECT AT LEAST BALL OUT AND GET ONE OF THOSE REALDOLL SHITS. THOSE ARE SO REAL ITS CRAZY IF THEY COULD COOK I'D DEAD MY BITCH IN A MINUTE TRUE STORY.

realdoll.jpg

"HOW YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS JELLY?"

I QUOTED MYSELF WATTUP?

little known fact but.. uncooked veal is quite similar in texture to a vagina.i saw it on MANswers so it must be true. i was going to put this in the $45 dollar steak thread but i figured it would fit better here.

on secondthought im going to put it in both..

I QUOTED MYSELF WATTUP?

Yeah it's fucking weird, but who gives a shit. I would rather use a flesh light than my hand, nothing simulates a pussy better. I sex all the time too, I got a girl, but I still jerk off, cause it's what normal dudes do. Hate all you want, keep using your hand. Fuck those custom things though, that's some prison shit. The only thing that is questionable about these things are the cleaning.

A rimshot is the sound produced by hitting the rim and the head of a drum simultaneously, with a drum stick. Rimshots are usually played to produce a more accented note, and are typically played loudly. However, soft rim shots are possible.

There are three standard types of rim shots in marching percussion. The first, most common type of rimshot is the normal rimshot. This is played with the bead (tip) of the stick about three inches from the rim. This produces a prominent, accented tone. The second is called a "ping shot". In a ping shot, the bead is oriented much closer to the rim, about one inch. This produces a high pitched sound. The third, called a "gock," is produced by putting the bead of the drum stick at the center, the rim making contact closer to the hand than in a ping or normal rimshot. This makes a lower sound.

In Latin percussion, timbale players play rimshots near the edge of the head, but these sound very different from gocks in marching percussion.

In orchestral percussion, a rimshot is performed by placing one drum stick with the stick head near the middle of the drumhead, and the shaft pressed against the rim, and striking with the other stick. This produces a less powerful, but more precise and accurate rimshot than its marching cousin. This method is known as a "stick shot".

Rimshots and gocks both produce loud cracks that contain large amounts of overtones.

The term is often used to refer to the sting played by the drummer in cabaret shows to accentuate the punchline of a joke. As a result, a particularly obvious laugh line is called a rimshot.

The rimshot should not be confused with the cross stick technique, in which the tip of a drumstick is placed on the head near one of the bearing edges and the shaft of the stick is struck against the rim opposite the tip, creating a dry, high pitched "click" similar to a set of claves:[1] this is a rim knock.

^im drunk so i read like the first three words and realized i dont give a fuck, but for real, this jimmy kimmel looking ass mother fucker would fuck the shit out a flesh light rather than my hand seriously, and when i get my hands on one for myself i am goiung to use it every god damn time i would my hand cause it is better than using my fucking hand and lotion.

like i said, if chicks use dildos and vibrators shit is normal, now a days dudes using flesh lights are the same damn thing, get over it, this is like explainging to someone hey you dont have to jerk off to playboy anymore cause i know this site on the internets that bitches got pov vids and you can wack it to that.

Think about how stupid we all look when we jerk off. A rubber pussy in your hand isn't going to make it any worse.

Nigga, i mean, Mero, you trippin'.

THIS IS TRUE AND NIGGAS ALL JERK ILLZES NO MATTER HOW MUCH ASS YOU GET, THIS IS ALSO TRUE BUT PERSONALLY I JERK OFF THE WAY A DOPE FIEND WILL TOUCH A LITTLE OF THAT SHIT IN THE BATHROOM AT MCDONALDS WHEN HE'S FEELIN SICK JUST TO KEEP IT TOGETHER NAHMEAN? THEN LATER AT HOME HE'LL LIGHT CANDLES AND PUT ON THE SMITHS AND TIE OFF IN HIS RECLINER AND OD. THAT'S HOW I DO. I DON'T LOOK FORWARD TO JERKIN ILLZ MY NIGGA, I'D RATHER GET TOP OR SMASH ANY DAY. JERKING ILLZES IS FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS...LIKE I'M NOT TRYNA HAVE A RUBBER PUSSY IN MY CRIB NEXT TO MY IPOD AND KEYS ON MY DESK AND SHIT FOR NIGGAS AND BITCHES TO COME TO MY CRIB AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THEY GRAB A FAKE PUSSY THINKIN ITS GONNA ILLUMINATE MY CRIB WHEN IN REALITY ALL ITS FINNA DO IS MAKE THEY HANDS STICKY AND FRUSTRATE THEM.

I saw a thread on another forum where a guy was buying a used fleshlight on Craigslist.

Lols were had.

I suppose it's no different then picking up a chick at the bar, both have had other cawks up in their business.

It's about time guys start getting toys for masturbating, women have had them for years.

I saw a thread on another forum where a guy was buying a used fleshlight on Craigslist.

Lols were had.

I suppose it's no different then picking up a chick at the bar, both have had other cawks up in their business.

It's about time guys start getting toys for masturbating, women have had them for years.

Exactly. When a man is ashamed of himself for getting off, there is something wrong.

Not like I'd trophy case that shit, but I'm not gonna hide it.

Yes, the podcast is hilarious.