chasers

isor357

Happened atleast 4 times so im making a thread

Tonite being one... I had a homeless tag along

The tonite guy wanted to fuck me i think. First he

asked if i did drugs. After my reply he asked if i partied

any other ways. He assumed the role of lookout but sucked

at it. Got a police spotlite focused on him.

A few years back i had to put a gallon across

a guys face. First he tried to sell me a heater. When i declined he

threatened to pull it out and take my money.

I didnt let it get that far. Im not even sure he had one

I never seen it. I layed his ass out

The most prevalent in my experience is the basehead

that just wants to hang out and tell you how to do your

work. I fucking hate that too.

Maybe its just around here. WHo knows

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

One time I was painting a pretty chill spot with a lot of bums around and like 5 of them start walkin towards me and one of them yell "HEY!!!" So i'm throwin my paint in the bag and gettin ready to get out of there when I just decide to stay there and see what they want. Turns out one of the dudes used to write and he did a pretty dope character next to my piece.

worst i had was angry construction workers and gluesniffers from last night. construction workers just happened to be working at around 1.30 in the morning and spotted me and another mate painting which lead to a hasty climb down a very tall tree. gluesniffers chased us out of one of our fave chill spots and over the wall, got so close to my mate that he put on that extra burst of speed and ended up rolling down a rocky slope taking me down with him, now my wrist and knee hurt like a bitch. we got away though but i left a throwup unfinished.

• 2 weeks later...
One time I was painting a pretty chill spot with a lot of bums around and like 5 of them start walkin towards me and one of them yell "HEY!!!" So i'm throwin my paint in the bag and gettin ready to get out of there when I just decide to stay there and see what they want. Turns out one of the dudes used to write and he did a pretty dope character next to my piece.

hahaha...

i had a hooker give me a lecture on how she was going to call the cops than asked me what i was going to do when they got here, i told her i was going to tell them she was the one tagging and than run when they were going to question her. She freaked out and started yelling and shit, so i just left.

I had some 50 year old fool on acid spin me around and put a knife to my throat while I was half finished doing a simple throw up. The funny thing was that it was a butter knife... he tried to cut me but I knocked that shit away from him. Once he didn't have a weapon he seemed really scared. So I simply barked at him and he bounced like no other... A few days later I came back to the spot to finish it. I think he was waiting there for me cause when I finish he pops out of nowhere and starts apologizing and telling me he's got a hella bad drug problem. He then hands me a bag full of cans and tells me its his emergency stash but I can have it... poor random insane bitch.

I had some 50 year old fool on acid spin me around and put a knife to my throat while I was half finished doing a simple throw up. The funny thing was that it was a butter knife... he tried to cut me but I knocked that shit away from him. Once he didn't have a weapon he seemed really scared. So I simply barked at him and he bounced like no other... A few days later I came back to the spot to finish it. I think he was waiting there for me cause when I finish he pops out of nowhere and starts apologizing and telling me he's got a hella bad drug problem. He then hands me a bag full of cans and tells me its his emergency stash but I can have it... poor random insane bitch.

damn... crazy shit.

Biggest problem with a chaser is they got you as

a captive audience. If you on the move its different

but when you trying to do something you just hope

nobody comes along and if they do you got to deal

with it.

Theres alot of other issues as well. Most carry

knives. When you homeless a knife serves alot

of functions. Furthermore, theres a chance

that they have serious psychological problems. Around

here alot of psychiatric hospitals have been shut down.

Those people dont just cease to exist. Alot live on the

streets. They could be blowed out or high on crack.

I dont want to provoke these people off to do something

impulsive

I dont think Detroit has VS