Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
holy roller.

CRITICAL MASS San francisco

i thought it was at random spots that change every month(?)

you could go chat it up with the delivery cats on Montgomery and Market, if they still post up there.

What about...

WITH A MUTHAFUCKIN FUNNEL SON??!!

i thought it was at random spots that change every month(?)

you could go chat it up with the delivery cats on Montgomery and Market, if they still post up there.

I want to know if anyone knows those guys, cus they've been sittin there my entire academic career. As for askin them, they're usually sittin there booin the entire mass.

Crit Mass's the last friday of every month. Usually they meet up at the top of market at Embarcadero. If you go and enjoy doing it, check out the San Francisco roller brigade: they're blastin Daftpunk down my street EVERY friday.

they arrested a bumcha people in tha nyc for this recently

anyway

here's more info than you could ever want on it.

imagine.

you can actually google 'critical mass'

and get information

i know, i know, it's wild

http://critical-mass.info/

rev up your fisher price "my first track bike" and be the anti bush estblishment cyclocommuters you are

These guys...I used to HATE going to work on the Monday following a big Mass. You might as well have painted a giant target on my back.

SF drivers don't seem to understand that couriers don't Mass after work on a Friday...they all know they have to get the FUCK out of Dodge by 5:59 and head for the nearest bar till 8 or so, when the coast is clear. The really smart ones go straight home, drop their bike off, change clothes, and then walk to the bar.

SF is a stressful place to drive. Compound that with rush hour on Friday and a few hundred people milling around on bicycles telling anyone behind the wheel that they are a stupid, selfish slob that is killing the planet with their death machine, and you can understand why I grew to resent the Mass. I DO think less cars and more bikes would be great, but it's not gonna happen, guys...and aggravating people is a lousy way to educate them or get them to change.

But, if you gotta do it, fine with me. BTW, I rode my bike Monday through Friday for eight years...that's the equivalent of 10,000 Masses, give or take a few. I did my part.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now