The Dickhead Appreciation Thread

swedish erotica

So last week i got in a car accident. Wasn't my fault. There were 2 cars in front of me, i stopped, the guy in back of me stopped, and then the guy driving a huge pickuptruck hit the guy in back of me, who then hit me, and i hit the guy in front, and so forth.

After the accident, the man behind me driving a porsche got out and started cursing. Although i didn't know it then, this man would turn out to be the biggest fucking baby. It seemed like everyone had reached the consensus that Ernesto, the idiot driving the roofing truck, was at fault. He got cited by the police officer, and nobody said otherwise. Mr. Porsche however was being difficult, refusing to exchange information with people. He even pulled me aside, reassuring that i knew he didn't hit me. I told him what really happened, how the guy in back of him started the accident and he agreed with me.

So after the accident, i contact hombre's roofing company to arrange for them to pay for a rental car. They told me that their driver said he wasn't at fault. Thats funny, he was the guy cited for the accident. But there wasn't much i could do, so i went without the rental car.

Then I get a letter from Geico Insurance saying "after numerous attempts to contact you..."

Thats funny, despite giving both my phone numbers to everyone, i still havent been called.

Then Geico calls me today and tells me that Dickhead and Hombre are saying that I HIT THE GUY IN FRONT OF ME.

WHAT THE FUCK. WHY ARE THEY PULLING ME INTO THIS. I DONT SEE HOW ME HITTING THE GUY IN FRONT OF ME WOULD CHANGE ANYTHING. BUT THE FACT IS I DIDN'T DO SHIT. I HOPE ERNESTO GETS SENT BACK TO HIS 3RD WORLD HELL HOLE AND DICKHEAD WALKS IN ON HIS WIFE WITH THE POOLBOY.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i would go hunt down ERNESTO.... and kick his ass. and TAG all over his garage/House....then do it to the "Porsche cry baby". and geico sucks.... USAA is the best way to go

You are the winner of the dumbest person on the board award. That is a very hard thing to get since stupidity is so plentiful...CONGRATS!!!!

in arizona they gave me the address of the guy that hit me. i found out much later that the cops in arizona hate people from california (i had ca plates.. infact i was about 1 mile from seeing the apartment i'd be living in for the next couple years) the dude who hit me and the cop talked in spanish and some how came to the conclusion that is was my fault without taking my story. but i had the guys address. thats all i should probably say.

in arizona they gave me the address of the guy that hit me. i found out much later that the cops in arizona hate people from california (i had ca plates.. infact i was about 1 mile from seeing the apartment i'd be living in for the next couple years) the dude who hit me and the cop talked in spanish and some how came to the conclusion that is was my fault without taking my story. but i had the guys address. thats all i should probably say.

i might be moving to arizona.