i think im just going to start making my living selling....

boogie hands

....vinyl you can still purchase at shows to lazy fucking kids on ebay. im not even joking....i am going to take $12 in merch and turn it into $100+ next week. there really is a sucker born every minute. especially when i comes to indie vinyl.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "buying your cred"

Pants.jpg

i dont know what kind of cred your buying with these but i imagine its of the gay variety. i guess goth is the new punk rock because it is by far the most shunned scene in the universe right now and probably always will be. the difference between goth and the punk scene is that goth is retarded and has no redeeming qualities while punk rock used to be sincere and provided and an enviroment for kids to grow as people. anyway....speaking of buying cred i may as well take that shoe box full of freight photos and sell 50 packs for 20 bucks while im dicking around on ebay. maybe ill package them with a pastel krylon barcode top and get an extra $15 out of the deal. the way gas is these days i guess that cheaper than driving to the train yard and then driving out to the dirty old paint store 20 minutes outside of town. so stupid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
rack and return, or rack and ebay. its a straight go. everyday i'm hustlin.

broads are usually a good source of income as well. food and pussy, and a place to stay to boot, plus the cash. can't beat it.....

nah dude....i dont really hang out with the type of girls that date bummy ass shoplifters.

I hear you on the goth thing, but apparently (according to an old friend) there was a time when they ruled.

Granted the guy is over 30 and talking about well over a decade ago..... in Montreal.

He claims that the goth thing back then was so different from now that I wouldn't recognize it.

So I asked him if they still wore black everything and the dudes wore makeup.

Cleary... a goth is a goth is a goth... but that's not as shunnable in Montreal as it would be in the midwest.

My high school teacher told me how there was mad kids dressed in black and wearing makeup in the 80's in his classes. They probably looked like those dudes from Doctor and the Medics.

p11992v7e8a.jpg

Besides Bauhaus and the Cure and maybe some Echo and the Bunnymen, my extent of gothness was going to Freak Show (some toronto heads might know) back in the mid 90's. And that was more alternative than goth, though I did get to witness leather bound girls having sex with each other more than once, we'll say. But I hung with a few real goths here and there. Well, I think they were sorta real.