omfg

mindvapors

http://noemos.com/

Welcome to NoEmos.com!

We are the BEST social network website community. Why? Because we don't allow EMOS!

So go ahead and REGISTER now - or login if you already have and get ready for the most feature rich social network yet!

What can you do when registered?

Upload Videos, Songs , and Pictures!

Report Emos!

Instant Message friends!

Join the chatroom!

+ MORE!

The world today.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This was a reply to one of their blogs.

"Fucking right on!!! dude i know a girl in my school who cut herself then showed every one and keeped saying"dont tell any one" well i didnt have to since she told everyone herself! And another thing she didnt even realy cut herself ....1. she did it with a shaving rasor and it only took off her skin and it wasnt even close to bleeding...and 2. she didnt even cut the right way, she did it horizontil wich wont do any thing but make you bleed for a couple of minutes and you can instantly kill your self if you cut verticaly....and its sad how i even know this and im not evan suisidal."

This was a reply to one of their blogs.

"Fucking right on!!! dude i know a girl in my school who cut herself then showed every one and keeped saying"dont tell any one" well i didnt have to since she told everyone herself! And another thing she didnt even realy cut herself ....1. she did it with a shaving rasor and it only took off her skin and it wasnt even close to bleeding...and 2. she didnt even cut the right way, she did it horizontil wich wont do any thing but make you bleed for a couple of minutes and you can instantly kill your self if you cut verticaly....and its sad how i even know this and im not evan suisidal."

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

On another note, I think someone I know is into furries. He bought the Thundercats DVDs and told me how he was surfing the net and stumbled across some site dedicated to furry art. Fine, but why are you gonna go and read two pages of the artists' biography? Does some loser's journey from teenage bicuriousity into the fullblown world of homoerotic furry art really interest you that much?

:confused:

I found one girl from my city, and here is her music list.

-30 Seconds To Mars.

-50 Cent.

-A Cutthroat Kiss.

-AFI.

-Against Me.

-Alexisonfire.

-Anti Flag. ♥

-Armor For Sleep.

-Atreyu.

-The Blood Brothers.

-Brand New.

-The Casualties.

-Circa Survive.

-Dark Lotus.

-The Dead Kennedy's.

-Death By Stereo.

-Death Cab For Cutie.

-The Deftones.

-Freezepop.

-From First To Last.

-Greeley Estates.

-Halifax.

-HIT THE LIGHTS.

-The Hives.

-ICP.

-Jane's Addiction.

-Kanye West.

-Matchbook Romance.

-The Matches.

-The Misfits.

-Motion City Soundtrack.

-Nirvana.

-No Doubt.

-Pennywise.

-The Ramones.

-Rancid.

-Rise Against.

-Saosin.

-Say Anything.

-Senses Fail.

-The Sex Pistols.

-The Spill Canvas.

-Streetlight Manifesto.

-Sublime.

-Taking Back Sunday.

-Thursday.

-Underoath.

-The Used.

How the fuck do you listen to 30 Seconds to Mars and DK and Pennywise? One of those definitely don't belong. It's obviously a front. She don't dig the Ramones neither.

c'mon y'all what is hating emo nows uncool? should we love emos now? fuck no they are all a bunch of fucking fruitcakes lets continue the abuse toward this counter culture untill it falls apart.

Nah, it's just cool to act like you're 'above' hating on things... even though deep down everyone lets stupid little trends annoy them to some degree.