Liberation

Guest dBUSH

I almost can't believe it's over. Done. No more. The girl I worshiped for 4 years holds no place in my heart now. I don't feel the sadness I expected. I'm not beating myself up over anyone anymore. I got some extra cash from financial aid too- I think I might quit my job... I don't love these ho's! :mexican:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

How long has it been since you last saw her?

Cause if you moved to north pole and meditate i guess you can conviece your self about a couple of things.

I dont mean to sound like an ass but these type of things dont die like that.Unfortunatelly for all of us.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

"the bitch knows its over" doesn't sound like 4 years meant that much....

I think what dBUSH means is that he's been boinkin a labrador retriever for the last 4 years, he sent that bitch to the pound and is now ready to move onto the real thing. Sheep, lots and lots of barnyard sheep.

Good luck buddy.. I had an uncle that was into that shit. People thought he was crazy but the fucker always had a smile on his face.. thats all that really matters, right?

http://www.bestiality.nu/images/seq.gif'>

Without going into great detail- we dated for 3 years, broke up after I went to school and she cheated on me in the ARMY, but she waited to fuck 12 other guys before she told me. I spent the last year forgiving her and helping her work through her own personal demons with what she did to me and herself, she gets stationed 1 hour away from me, has 2 more boyfriends, cheats on one of them with me and two other guys, doesn't speak to me for a month then calls me when she's about to break up with the dude. She gets me all amped up for her coming to see me on my birthday next weekend, then she tells me she has another boyfriend and she can't be with me because I live an hour away and he lives right next door. I'm through with her shit... I'm tired of being lead on. My grandma couldn't be happier for me. (and by the way, the bitch is a great dane...I'ma leg man)

Archived