The "N" Word

HardyHarHar

First off. I think someone ought to write a book on this word. Lots of people have things to say about it. So what's the deal? You're white, when did you start calling people, your nigga? Was there a long phase, becoming comfortable with the term, trying it out with your white friends first, trying it out on the internet?

I'm really not trying to pull your card on this, I'm just interested. In case you didn't know this is a major point of contention for some people.

respond.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fucking gay homie.

First off. I think someone ought to write a book on this word. Lots of people have things to say about it. So what's the deal? You're white, when did you start calling people, your nigga? Was there a long phase, becoming comfortable with the term, trying it out with your white friends first, trying it out on the internet?

I'm really not trying to pull your card on this, I'm just interested. In case you didn't know this is a major point of contention for some people.

respond.

This nigga

ask this guy..

he seems to know the deal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvpHcVm2TJc

Thats louisville for you.

nigga.

I say we bring back "nigra". Somewhere in between the two, but it sits on the fence as far as the offense/acceptibility factor is concerned.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a word, and if you feel comfortable saying "nigga", then say it. Hopefully, you will know when the occasion calls for it, and vice versa.

Otherwise, you'll find out the hard way, and you can take advantage of all of the recent innovations in plastic surgery.

did you know the term "boy" is actually a reference to slavery? it's cos t=in the civil war the white folk called the black folk "boy" (example: you ain't nothing, boy) because it was saying that the blacks weren't as civilised as the whites - they were just children.

say it to a black dude, act cool with him, then later in the convo tell him why you said it.