Boo-urns to rap

Avancier2

I think Im officially done with rap. Hip Hop is not what it was supposed to be when it originated, not many know what that meant in the first place, and its not going anywhere now or in the future. The whole culture now in the US is stupid and nothing good comes from any of it. There is so much better music out there to be appreciated with better messages that have more meaning. I am digging classic rock and pretty much just any good music in general.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

amen. i've been saying this for years now. classic rock is where it's at. and the blues, the blues are just great. i stopped listening to rap a few years ago. i actually remember when i turned the radio off, i was in my car and it was the first time i ever heard of Little John, it was that salt shaker song, and i thought to myself, this is fucking terrible and all this shit sounds the same. and i never turned back. although a few months ago, i started re-listening to the likes of Talib Kweli, Mos, Common, Ghostface, old Wu and i was introduced to MF Doom.

shake that laffy taffy

that laffy taffy

that laffy taffy

SHAKE IT GURRRRRRRRRRRL

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A MUSICIAN, AND IM SURE WHOMEVER IS PRODUCING THIS SHIT HAS NO TALIENT WHATSOEVER.. BUT DOES HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE..

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AS FAR AS RAP GOES IS CARING MORE AND MORE ABOUT THE MONEY AND THE BRAINWASHING OF TODAYS YOUTH...

NOT ABOUT MAKING GOOD MUSIC OR FINDING GOOD TALENT..

KIDS AREN'T COMPLAINING...

THE OLDER GENERATION IS..

WE WHO KNOW WHAT GOOD/REAL RAP IS...

I hate people that justs it around and talk about how dead hip hop is blah blah....open your ears, Dipsets killin em

thank you,dipset, mfdoom and alot of other underground artist are hot too. i dont listen to the radio anymore either.:shakehead: ill be in the car playing dipset or mfdoom,"lets see whats on the radio" get the fuck outta my car.