Crew, members, rookies, and what it all means...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by -Rage-

By the way there is also a banned status

a.k.a.:

- Lord Keli

- 2Pac

and Condemned.

Who remembers the CREW only board? Im sure thats still around somewhere, even if its not linked.

members ey...hmm . I was sitting here then something bit my leg. and bam it was an ant. I was washing my car with no shoes and all these ants arose from the ground and covered my feet. therefore I really do have "ants in my pants".. oh yikes..

for krook,

no one but raven knows what the other three levels are, but wince makro is only 16 posts away from 10k, im assuming we'll find one of them out soon.

personally, ive always wanted to be able to give people personal titles, but raven isnt going for it. probably for the best.

because writers are the biggest immature retards in the world. fucking emotionally stunted morons.

if you had any idea how many emails i get with members whining about other members, or people dissing the site saying we're ruining graff or blah, blah, blah. its just dumb. people take some thigns way too seriously, and others not serious enough. fuck em all.

actually, i started out just like you. didnt know anyone, came on here, and with superior whit and intellect, found my way onto the crew. it was a cinderella story of sorts. now i get a company card, pay checks that rival most fortune 500 CEO's, and the satisfaction of being able to walk into any major city, in any state, and know that i talked shit about someone that lives there.

oh the life.

:lol:

so 12 oz pays you?

that would be hella dope, but yea there probably is a downside to it.

i wouldn't be able to read all those e-mails cuz i'm lazy like that.

but i guess i feel u on all that u said.

Archived