Crew, members, rookies, and what it all means...

-Rage-

krook,

read what i said about getting paid again, then feel dumb for not paying more attention. :)

no, he's not keeping it secret so people post more. haha. it's not really a big 'secret', if i hounded him, im sure he'd tell me, its just that none of us care as much as you guys seem to.

you'll find out in due time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"pay checks that rival most fortune 500 CEO's"

fortune 500 companies are the highest earning companies in the country. their CEO'S 'chief executive officer' earn millions and millions a year.

i work for cap's and free magazines.

Originally posted by seeking

wow, that lounge link got passed around quite a bit didnt it? wasnt really all that exciting, was it? certainly not the oz you probably imagined.

I dont think it got "passed" around...but there was a way to find it, that was overlooked...cant say it wasnt oz...when you could see pictures of some certain females...not that you would want to hahahahaha....among other secrets......

Guest HESHIANDET

hahah seeking only gets caps and magazines!

i get a check every 2 weeks. its not much but it helps

There have been a couple people on this board who would be at 10K or close to it by now who have been banned or changed names, I don't think anyone will get to it because it just means too much.

also: what ever happened to FR8o had his car? I think I saw a picture of it once and almost ejaculated.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived