Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

Why are you home on the internet on a saturday night??

i was going to drive out of town, visit some friends, see Beerfest, get some exspensive drinks, etc. but due to the fucking weather i decided to stay in town for the night, pick up some more dvd's (just watched The Jerk) and get an early head start tomorrow morning. i'll be gone till thursday. you?

i had the wackest fucking saturday night ever. We sat around watching the National Geographic channel. Some show about big ass fish...

i stayed in. too lazy to go out i guess. nothing really went down anyway. this girl calls me at 5 am for phone sex, was very random.

all in all i wasnt too bored.

me and the girl rented some shit called the Edison Force? I think that was the name of it. Because the weather has been fucking doo-doo lately.

LL COOL J

Kevin Spacey

Dillion McDermont

Justin Timberlake

were part of the cast in this thing

shit was actually good despite how it looked.

Really, any dirty cop movie is kinda dope.

rday night ever. We sat around watching the National Geographic channel. Some sho[/color]w about big ass fish...[/b]

I feel your pain. I get agitated when my friends want to sit in front of the tube all day.

Videogames are worst.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now