WHAT INTERNET/CABLE DO YOU USE?!??!?!

10 Dollar Blowjobs

damn man, im looking at my options and it looks like high speed itnernet is damn near 45$ a month!??!??!?!

and cable is also about the same, so now im looking at a 80$ cable/internet bill

what do you fools pay. and im not gonna be on some netzero, no cable shit. i need my fast internet and i need my ESPN and comedy central

is 80 a month decent for this package

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah 10 go with cablemodem way better then fucking DSL anyday you will be paying the same price for both most of the time alittle bit more for cable sense it is better you will be spending at least $70 for 5.0 download/512 up its hella fast plenty for average users /downloading music and movies things like that

the form of coax most used in networking (cablemodem) is RG58u its a 50 ohm cable

RG59 is what is sed in cable tv and it runs 75 ohms

if you use a splitter or connector you will have to have one that is off set to work with both types or the connection will be shit

Haggle with those motherfuckers. For real, call comcast or whatever and ask them if they're running any special deals. If they say no, tell them sorry, its going to be too expensive, have a nice day. They will stop you and offer you better deals, and if they don't, call back and the next salesman will. This is the truth.