new jersey crews/writers

mikepants991

jersey is very underestimated. many known crews. fh kcw mayhem mds nsf dethkult mhs smt pfe dam mul ltd nrg bs qm8 cta. many known writers. rime setup equionoz 2tek kemos chip nace r.i.p. sever drsex scan53 dyer eye eulogy navy8 savior stie byas chemz sgod themo era chek cro emo colt45. let me know what you think. favorite writer/crew/spot. jersey only

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for telling us! my favorite spot in jersey is the palace hotel i banged a hooker in there but i was dusted so its like it didnt happen .hooray for new jersey! my favorite jersey crew is the aqua teen hunger force and carl.carl is included because he is my favorite character on aqua teen hunger force.

my favorite writer from new jersey,i guess it can be a songwriter right?,bruce.the boss,the nebraska album is captivating and still just as chilling as the day i discovered it.in new jersey

thanks for telling us! my favorite spot in jersey is the palace hotel i banged a hooker in there but i was dusted so its like it didnt happen .hooray for new jersey! my favorite jersey crew is the aqua teen hunger force and carl.carl is included because he is my favorite character on aqua teen hunger force.

my favorite writer from new jersey,i guess it can be a songwriter right?,bruce.the boss,the nebraska album is captivating and still just as chilling as the day i discovered it.in new jersey

why a hater?..why even post dog?

bring that shit up here.

but yea, im my favorite jerz writer.

r.i.p nace

saviors that nigga, but haze from p-town got the illest script hand ive ever seen.