Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hashassian

Cigarettes and Coffee

i was dissapointed in that flick. seemed way over acted and over art fagged.

I dont smoke 8 months now and i never drunk coffee but from descriptions i dont think IT IS THE SHIT. I've heard that this combo GIVES YOU THE SHITS in the morning. Is that what you mean?

Yeah. I love this combo. Best part of my day. I grind my own beans. Whos down with that shit.

Coffee and cigarettes are like peanut butter and jelly. And laxatives.

I haven't had a smoke in almost a year, but I fucking LOVE my daily coffee. And yeah, Mike, bean grinder and french press like whoot.

I dont smoke 8 months now and i never drunk coffee but from descriptions i dont think IT IS THE SHIT. I've heard that this combo GIVES YOU THE SHITS in the morning. Is that what you mean?

almost 4 months for me! hooray! and i also don't drink coffee (or tea). i drink booze.

almost 4 months for me! hooray! and i also don't drink coffee (or tea). i drink booze.

co-signed, why use all that shit to destroy your system when alcohol is simply the best way to go about it.

no, coffee IS shit.

english breeakfast 4evar.

yeah see, i love green and white tea but i'd gladly accept straight 151 over english breakfast tea, and that's even if drinkin the 151 led to no intoxication whatsoever hahaha.

grinding beans should be mandatory, otherwise coffee is beyond stale. then again i'm spoiled, but i don't drink coffee too often anyway to make it matter. shit only takes 30 seconds out of your morning routine anyway though.

I figured that I'm hooked on enough things and have steered clear of coffee. But tea and ciggerettes is the shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now