Ever not finish something?

-TORN-

Like in the middle of a throw or something 5-0 comes and you leave only to never finish the peice? I heard on here about something like that happening to one person on a freight. Or have you ever found one and finished it for them or ragged on it?

I can tell you the one I did was when I was just doing 2 letters from my name I ran out of paint in the middle of the fill. Yet to finish it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it was after like maybe a year of not painting and I had forgotten alot of things. Judging how full a can is was one of the things. I dont mean my REAL name I mean my graff name. Not really that crazy of a spot just my chill wall. Im gonna finish because it would probably be alot of rep lost if say another writer came and saw it.

Lying to be accepted what?

don't try to play it off......

there's a circle of guys talking about all the girls they have have sex with and what not.....there's always that one guy who has a "gf" living in some out the way place no one has ever heard of but swears is "hot" and "sexes my brains out!"

You're that guy "Torn"

Man, u guys gotta chill. I'm a Toy and I'll admit it, but I'm a smart guy in general. Some people weren't born so lucky so one of two things are gonna happen to those on this site:

1)They gonna think all writers are dicks; or

2)They gonna ask a question cuz they wanna learn and be good at something and find out first hand that all writers are dicks.

But seriously, Torn, Stop talkin before u hurt urself. ha

Well it was after like maybe a year of not painting and I had forgotten alot of things. Judging how full a can is was one of the things. I dont mean my REAL name I mean my graff name. Not really that crazy of a spot just my chill wall. Im gonna finish because it would probably be alot of rep lost if say another writer came and saw it.

trust me, you cant go lower than you alreay are...

im going out on a limb here and guessing you just started.

this niggas got personality

word.

this had me laughin my ass off.

but yea wtf throwies get left for the clock all the time.

shit happens..plus, when a real writer sees something that was aborted hastily they appreciate the story behind it, not look at it like wateva the hell you were lookin at it as, i dunno.

this is the first time i pissed my pants in about 15 years

Man, u guys gotta chill. I'm a Toy and I'll admit it, but I'm a smart guy in general. Some people weren't born so lucky so one of two things are gonna happen to those on this site:

2)They gonna ask a question cuz they wanna learn and be good at something and find out first hand that all writers are dicks.

lol, i dont know toy or not, but from reading your post i can guarantee your atleast a little smart, more than most.

applause..

only a few people on this forum have right to think that everyine sucks dick on herem very few...