today fucking blowjob sucked

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: today fucking blows

nah todays pretty ok.

i didnt wake up every 40 mins last night.

Instead I had a dream I was baking brownies with that dude Alton Brown from the food network, and them shits was platanos.

My back is still really fucked up from pulling that shit during deadlifts. I barely got through squats today.[/QUOTe]

hahah i stay watching his show

fried platanos are the shit with rice and beans

NO...TODAY FUCKING SUCKS.

I woke up in a crummy mood...I'm trying to cut alcohol out of my life for a while, so it's making me a little cranky. I went to get school books with my GF today...got away from the house, that was nice...until we got home to find out-

-My Gf got her bike wheel stolen at BART...IN FRONT OF A FUCKING COP CAR??? SACRE` BLEU!!! When she went in to point this out, they said something like, "Well, ma'am, we're busy doing all kinds of things."

"Looked to me like you guys were just shooting the shit when I walked up...REALLY busy, I can tell. What the hell do you get paid for?" and walked away.

-We get back to my house, and decide to take a nap since it's easier to sleep than think at times. Someone banged on my door not once, not twice, but on FOUR seperate occasions...I finally threw a shoe as hard as I could at the door...realizing it may have been important, I walk over to the door to see that someone has slid this book under it-

FC076791399X.JPG

Yeah, THAT down low...I'm not even black, for crying out loud!

I'm over it. That is, I'm WAY fucking over today, in ways you couldn't imagine.

today had its ups n downs first part blew i woke up to find i was outa smokes and conpletly outa food whent up the block and the bus left right when i got there and ended up waiting an hour in the heat for an hour whent back to this area i tagged the shit outa and every thing was buffed over, 2nd part of the day i whent to a comic book store that had a sick book on frieghts and the history or it and about 400 pages of sick graff then for the first time in 2 years i whent out to dinner with my mom who i normaly only see about an hour every day

My night ended up blowing as well. Went to the yard w/ ese and nothing to paint, and a panel from last week was just sitting there. Went to paint a skatepark that was supposed to be lit up and meet a friend. It was pitch fuckin black and the only people there were some underage Burnaby hoodrats drinking and smoking god knows what. At least I had a nice walk home.

I don't think the day in question was so bad. I got a lot done.

Let's see... got a friend lost trying to give directions, lost my glasses crawling around, fought with momski, painted cool graffiti and made an awesome stir-fry. I guess "sucked" would be fit to describe the day... But the food was prime. Yeah.

'work'. ie: laying on a couch, reading a book, drawing, going to the store, talking on the phone, eating ice cream, etc.

it's not that my job is hard, quite the contrary, it's just that i can't go home.

i tried to go shopping a few minutes ago, but then i realized that the Gap was (for some god-unknown reason) now a 'gap womens'. i didnt even know such a thing existed.

retarded.

Oh, the Gap. Another thing women ruined.

I was a big jerk yesterday. I didn't feel like going to this party, but I went. One of the first things, I hear someone compliment someone else on their myspace post/profile. Hipsters galore. At that point, I realized I'd be getting into some petty arguments. I talked to some chick, who said she was in a band. I said "What do you play?" she said, guitar, and then she pulled out this electric keyboard guitar and starts to play. I say, "You're not serious? That's not a guitar." Argument ensues. I guess she really did play that toy machine, and got very offended when I said that it wasn't a guitar. Damn hipsters. So I've been in a pretty foul mood.

I was a big jerk yesterday. I didn't feel like going to this party, but I went. One of the first things, I hear someone compliment someone else on their myspace post/profile. Hipsters galore. At that point, I realized I'd be getting into some petty arguments. I talked to some chick, who said she was in a band. I said "What do you play?" she said, guitar, and then she pulled out this electric keyboard guitar and starts to play. I say, "You're not serious? That's not a guitar." Argument ensues. I guess she really did play that toy machine, and got very offended when I said that it wasn't a guitar. Damn hipsters. So I've been in a pretty foul mood.

No, you did exactly what I would have done. I would have cut her some slack if she wasn't taking herself too seriously, but from what you told me it seems like she needed a reality check.

Bands like that are fun...as long as they are just having fun, and don't think that it's Art, or Some Ironic Statement. That's when they I blast them with a fire extinguisher...now, THAT'S funny.

I still feel like shit today. I haven't drank in a few days, and the detox is kind of gnarly this time. I'll manage, I just feel really out of it and queasy right now.