today fucking blowjob sucked

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: today fucking blows

'work'. ie: laying on a couch, reading a book, drawing, going to the store, talking on the phone, eating ice cream, etc.

it's not that my job is hard, quite the contrary, it's just that i can't go home.

i tried to go shopping a few minutes ago, but then i realized that the Gap was (for some god-unknown reason) now a 'gap womens'. i didnt even know such a thing existed.

retarded.

nah todays pretty ok.

i didnt wake up every 40 mins last night.

Instead I had a dream I was baking brownies with that dude Alton Brown from the food network, and them shits was platanos.

My back is still really fucked up from pulling that shit during deadlifts. I barely got through squats today.

I woke up hungover, and the coffee maker is broken.

It's been mostly the same since then.

and it's cold and rainy.

but I'm leaving work in a few minutes.

I did have a great salad at lunch, so that was a perk.

You should go say what's up to the Trailer Park Boys. They're under that bridge by that park full of Monarch butterflies by Strachan.

yeah, pretty much. They're in between those two bridges, one of which is Strachan Avenue.

I hollered and they said what's up as they were stuffing their faces with french fries.

*A homeless dude gave me the heads up. He said the Trailer Park Boys gave him some wakeup call..

yes, today blows. Its suppose to be friday, a good day. I'm broke right now, its 3pm, I haven't eaten. I'll be in traffic for a good hour today. I will go to the market, get ketchup and beer. Go home, make hashbrowns, sausages, eggs and possibly a corndog, and drink some beer. I rarely drink, but it's been a rough week. I'm pretty cranky today.

i was trying to eat lunch in my apartment today and these damned flys get flying into my face, trying to land on my food i figure out these flys are coming out one of the vents in my ceiling which is probly connected to another room or rest of the building,i taped that shit up with a quickness.