What happened in your first encounter with the cops?

broke1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 11, until then i pretty much always got away (wit nothin but luck) but i seen them raid this spot across from my aunts crib and they aired this old head from up the block while he was runnin. i remember instantly understanding all the older peoples feelings towards the police.

CopsAreKillers

KillACop2ProtectYourHood

first time, i was 13 or 14. smoking erb in a garage of an empty house. neighbors got suspicious and called 5-0. a bunch of dt's and cops pulled up. guns to the head. harassing. yelling.

cop to one of my friends "looks like you boys been smoking dope"

friend: <buuuurp (pot smoke)> "uh, no sir"

haha.

16. jumed over this wall i was about to hit, i scoped out the area and all the way across this intersection i see a fuken popo pointing at me. i book it to my truck, but right wen i get to it they roll up in a F150. asked me all kinds of questions and they thought i was stealing from houses cuz i had a backpack, dumb fucks. they didnt have shit on me so they had to let me go, but not before calling my parents and telling them i was sneaking around and jumping fences and shit.

the very next day, got arested for shoplifting at best buy, fucking stupid. that was the worst week ever

i think i was ilke 12 or 13, me and some of my crazy asian niggas i rolled with back then got into a fight inside an internet cafe with some black kids, started knocking over computers and shit, everyone was throwing suckerpunch haymakers and pushing eachother around. i think that was also my first fight. cops showed up but no one got arrested

this shit sounds like it was hella fun

11, with a friend hurling fist-sized rocks at moving trains. 5-0 show up and had no clue as to what we were doing behind a dumpster (used for cover from the street behind us). Long story short, I bullshitted my way out of that one.

haha similar shit happened to me.

i was about 13 and i was doing the same shit with my buddies. we would do it frequently until they set us up. amtrak stopped and two guys came out so we started running towards the street and the police was waiting for us there. some of y buddies got away but they got me and my friend.

i also bullshitted myself out of that one, i told the police that we were just walking through there and it was some other kids that were throwing rocks.

12 racking paint. an older kid from my neighborhhod who worked at the store saw me and fingered me out. i got a big boner from getting fingered

wen you were done wit the boner did you atleast get some form of revenge?

i wouldve bombed a throw on the store front wit his name.

then of course when i seen him we woulda been scrappin it out.

11 years old.

got called into the office by the principal and school police.

i had went in over the weekend to catch some streak tags and i guess on monday they questioned some dude and he busted a rat on who i was.

nothing really happened. cause there was no proof.

14 got pulled over with 4 other dudes on homies grandmas station wagon.

we had went to go pick up his cousin from the local CC and decided to catch a few spots.

someone saw us and the cops were looking for the wagon.

they almost had to let us go cause they couldnt find the can. they finally found it and impounded the car. everyone went to the station except me and the dude we went to go pick since i was a minor and he was a nerd.

he was 18 and was able to take custody of me whether he wanted to or not so we could walk 6 miles home.

I was pissed cause I lost my chronic hat that night.

you know the one from the nuthin' but a g thang video.

fuck

about 10 y/o. Me and my buddy riding a bicycle. they drove right behind us without us noticing...

then they used the loudspeaker "OTHER KID OFF THE BIKE"

god damn motherfuckers nearly gave me a heart attack

hahah same shit happened to me.

but i really wasnt doin anything wrong at the time, i was clean, it just almost made me piss my fuckin pants

we should have a "first time you shoplifted" thread

i was at this toy store and stole a bunch of rubber fish. i was like 5 or 6 haha

the first time i ever racked anithing was wen i was about 10, there was some shops up from my joint n there was knoiwwone there (they were small little shops) n i walked into this shop( i dunno what they made) n there was a can sitting there, so i took it, and thats how i started graffin :)