What happened in your first encounter with the cops?

broke1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was when i was 11, me and two friends set a dead racoon on fire then went for bigger and better things... like mail boxes and leaves on the side of this chick's yard. some dude caught us and then called the cops. im still not sure why we didnt run from the dude in the first place.

i think i was ilke 12 or 13, me and some of my crazy asian niggas i rolled with back then got into a fight inside an internet cafe with some black kids, started knocking over computers and shit, everyone was throwing suckerpunch haymakers and pushing eachother around. i think that was also my first fight. cops showed up but no one got arrested

i was only about 9 or 10 when a freind and I were playing in the alley with some home-made nunchakus, and all of a sudden the alley's were sealed off with squads and one of the cops approached us with a drawn gun! Scared the crap outta me. They said somebody called about a gun or some such crap. They took the nunchakus anyway.

i was 9. it was for an assault and battery and malicious destruction. some beefneck was outside on his bike being loud with my mother. they were doing construction on our house and some of the workers left a nail gun plugged in. i grabbed it up and blew a tire out and started shooting his seat and shit with nails. he came out freaking the fuck out and grabbed me. so i got him once in the hand and once in the hip, the cops were there before i even shot him and seen the whole thing. he actually got charged for grabbing me too. after that it was allllll down hill for me.

i was about to light a newspaper on fire and throw it on a neighbors roof when some cop pulled over and asked me what i was doing

and he gave me a lecture about how lighting newspapers on fire just to watch them burn is dangerous and could be considered arson

and then i fucking stabbed him and cut some bacon off his back

I was 7, and was throwing rotten apples at cars. I didn't mean to hit the cop car... oops.

I ran inside my house, but was stupid enough to answer the door. The cop walked right in, and started yelling at me. Then my grandfather came downstairs, and told the cop to get the fuck out of his house.

Good times.