New Orleans Freights

iNkpusher504

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i love how you rock that new york car in the KCS yard toy...wooooooow you faggot, hit the classic passenger car and fuck the yard up for everyone!

you are the weakest writer and other than the harsh and brizo pieces this thread is worthless. you are writing NOLA on cars that are local cars or short lines too, way to go idiot.

do your self a favor and stay off the railroad tracks!

just stop writing man...you are terrible, you are below the level of toy...you just dont have a clue!!

man i don't know them people, nor do i want the blame for having they're shit dissed. i down there workin 3 months & i took flicks of wutever lookd local. Fact is all the harsh, ink, brizo & sion pieces were on the same lines. jus tryna show wrk, my bad to the artist

Are you honestly trying to say you didn't paint this, with the bag, paint, and magazine out?

DSC_1818.jpg

Are you honestly trying to say you didn't paint this, with the bag, paint, and magazine out?

DSC_1818.jpg

Damn that is some ace dectective work. Uh oh we got DT's all up in here. LOL. Good work D-tech cause I totally remember seeing that in the flick..but didnt connect the dots till you mentioned it. Sounds like someone got there card pulled.

now....for any one who is curious about REAL new orleans fr8s, please refer to the SFR thread and you will find GOOSE. The best, most dedicated fr8 bomber to ever come outa our area, bottom line.

Not this crap.

SUCKING GOOSE DICK MUST MAKE YOU STUPID, STUPID...GOOSE DOES NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON THE FREIGHT BOMBING SCENE IN THE 504.

man i don't know them people, nor do i want the blame for having they're shit dissed. i down there workin 3 months & i took flicks of wutever lookd local. Fact is all the harsh, ink, brizo & sion pieces were on the same lines. jus tryna show wrk, my bad to the artist

woah i worked down there too rebuildin the la masioan? apartments..

and i seen some nasty shit around there.. and yet i only snapped a few dope flices of harsh and some others... ink was nasty as hell! sion.. wasent too far behind!

:scrambled:

SUCKING GOOSE DICK MUST MAKE YOU STUPID, STUPID...GOOSE DOES NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON THE FREIGHT BOMBING SCENE IN THE 504.

oh yeah, no one said anything about a monopoly...its about dedication and longevity. I have no reason to sweat him, im not crew...nor do i even paint with him. But i do give props where deserved.

you should try it rather than being so fucking sour just because you cant hang.

me and goose hit like 15 a week...and have been doing so for about 2 years now...

theres no monopoly, but where you at on the freights lockshopper? I never catch ya....looks like you need to put more time in and get off the net. hahahahahahahaha

peasxoxo

Gutso.

love ya dude!!!!!

hahaha, lockstopper aint no writer. he aint nothin but a graffiti fan, hang it up dude-you have no say so you computer nerd.

yo guts, call me if you get done with the partee early.