Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iNkpusher504

New Orleans Freights

now....for any one who is curious about REAL new orleans fr8s, please refer to the SFR thread and you will find GOOSE. The best, most dedicated fr8 bomber to ever come outa our area, bottom line.

Not this crap.

i love it when you can tell who the person making the post is...there's no way all that wackness from the same person got flicked because it was "the hot shit"

How you gunna rock a classic NYC streamliner with that garbage???

A respect standard a few of us old heads follow:

DO NOT rock historic vintage rolling stock knuckle head...

dude i love how you rock that new york car in the KCS yard toy...wooooooow you faggot, hit the classic passenger car and fuck the yard up for everyone!

you are the weakest writer and other than the harsh and brizo pieces this thread is worthless. you are writing NOLA on cars that are local cars or short lines too, way to go idiot.

do your self a favor and stay off the railroad tracks!

just stop writing man...you are terrible, you are below the level of toy...you just dont have a clue!!

man i don't know them people, nor do i want the blame for having they're shit dissed. i down there workin 3 months & i took flicks of wutever lookd local. Fact is all the harsh, ink, brizo & sion pieces were on the same lines. jus tryna show wrk, my bad to the artist

man i don't know them people, nor do i want the blame for having they're shit dissed. i down there workin 3 months & i took flicks of wutever lookd local. Fact is all the harsh, ink, brizo & sion pieces were on the same lines. jus tryna show wrk, my bad to the artist

Are you honestly trying to say you didn't paint this, with the bag, paint, and magazine out?

DSC_1818.jpg

Are you honestly trying to say you didn't paint this, with the bag, paint, and magazine out?

DSC_1818.jpg

ooooooooouch!

now thats how you call someone out.

DSC_1818.jpg

Damn that is some ace dectective work. Uh oh we got DT's all up in here. LOL. Good work D-tech cause I totally remember seeing that in the flick..but didnt connect the dots till you mentioned it. Sounds like someone got there card pulled.

DSC_1818.jpg

no no no...he didnt paint it! that shit just happened to wash up after the flooding resided.

now....for any one who is curious about REAL new orleans fr8s, please refer to the SFR thread and you will find GOOSE. The best, most dedicated fr8 bomber to ever come outa our area, bottom line.

Not this crap.

SUCKING GOOSE DICK MUST MAKE YOU STUPID, STUPID...GOOSE DOES NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON THE FREIGHT BOMBING SCENE IN THE 504.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now