smelly vagina

10 Dollar Blowjobs

we always talk about how this one bitch is a nasty cokewhore and has a smelly ass snatch. as another friend rapped in a song, "fuck tunafish, this bitch smells like a polluted ocean." so we're all drinking and she shows up. now i must admit, with my 120 ounces of malt liquor beer goggles on, she looked alrite. big ass, dyed blonde hair, tits poppin out. but then i remember my experiance 3 years ago, and remember the stubble, the fish, the floppy pancake nipple tits. luckily i was the first, and then my friends followed me like lemmings and fell off the pier.

my boy (whos fucked her 4 or 5 times, including a train with my other homies) and I smoke a cigerette, and he says "dude i have a condom, i think im gonna do it".

im like "you better put your snorkel mask and training wings on buddy, because it looks like your taking the dive. your gonna regret it tommorow man, trust me"

well im like fuck it, i go to sleep. i come outside at 4 am and they are still awake, cuddling on the couch. i come back at 6am because my cell phone goes off for some reason. they are still on the couch. strangely it does not smell like a chinatown fish market. at 8am my homie leaves and asks me for a cigerette. his face looks drained and sorrowfull, and the guilt permeates his face. for the 6th god damn time, he has fucked tunapussy, and regrets it. he will talk shit for days, begging us to keep him away from her, how shes a nasty bitch and her pussy leaks like a 85 chevy cavalier, he will talk all this shit. yet in the back of my mind, the next time she comes along he will be puttin on his swimming trunks and on the diving board, while i sit in the lifegaurd tower with no ounce of power to save him, and really no desire either.

should i have done more to convince him? well i dont know. if anyone is in the bay area and wants to fuck tunapussy give me a holler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dr. Drew's here for you:

An infection can cause what is described as a " fishy odor," and is a sign you will need some sort of antibiotic. It could also potentially be sexually transmissible. Occasionally, what people believe to be a simple vaginitis (which is an infection caused by overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina itself) can actually be a more significant sexually transmitted disease. Vaginitis also has been shown to have a negative impact on pregnancy. The bottom line is, if you notice a change in your smell, definitely see a doctor.

If your boy want's to get a little freaky just leave him. Some dudes like the ugly girl's, because everyone knows ugly girls let you do anything and i mean...

anything!

Dr. Drew's here for you:

An infection can cause what is described as a " fishy odor," and is a sign you will need some sort of antibiotic. It could also potentially be sexually transmissible. Occasionally, what people believe to be a simple vaginitis (which is an infection caused by overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina itself) can actually be a more significant sexually transmitted disease. Vaginitis also has been shown to have a negative impact on pregnancy. The bottom line is, if you notice a change in your smell, definitely see a doctor.

Dr. Drew is my exact source for saying what I said above, that she could have an infection. Dr drew is my idol.

"Smelly puss"

A smelly fuck involves not only that particular type of vagina that is possessed of an extremely strong musk but also that penis which is shaped correctly with the proper length and girth. Most importantly is the size of the penis head, which must be large enough to pull the smelliest musk from deep within the vagina near the cervix. Once this has been pulled from the vagina this then becomes splattered upon the buttocks and thighs especially in the rear entry position. As this begins to build the classic smelly fuck presents itself to your waiting nostrils. While the smell is particularly strong in darker skinned females it is most pleasant and usually results in a stronger erection as well as a more plentiful ejaculate.

GET SOME!!!!