World's worst wingman.

Soup BDC

So I get a call from my friend's girlfriend that her friend is back from college, remembers me from highschool, and wants to hang out. The girl's beyond fit, but a bit shy, so I take it slow, hang out a few times. Then last night my friend, his girlfriend, this girl, and I go see a late movie. Afterwards we go back to my friend's gf's house and we all retire to the livingroom couches: my friend and his gf on one, me and this girl on the other. Like i said I gotta take things slow with this girl so it's holding hands and spooning for me. I'm not a cooch feind so it's cool. My friend, however decides in the middle of the night to wait for us to fall asleep and get a handjob from his girlfriend on the couch next to ours. Not to get up and go somewhere, just drop trou' and do it right fucking there.

Only problem is I wasn't asleep and heard the whole soundtrack. The girl heard it too, which kills the mood and in the morning we go our separate ways.

How the fuck do you recover from that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just laugh about it..

tell her "i cant believe it", clown your friend to her..

and just laugh..

if she cant handle that shit that you had nothing to do with...

you probably dont want to be with her..

or you can say..

damn, girl!!!

why didnt you give me a hand job!!!???

thats fucked up!!

outtie 5

fucking shy girls that only like to dry hump. that shit is a fucking tease. girls like this arent worth it even tho they are mad fine. but usually this means they are virgins or dont have much experience. the only way to get in said girls pants id to wifey her or wait for her to get turned out.

just laugh about it..

tell her "i cant believe it", clown your friend to her..

and just laugh..

I agree with this just call her up and be like hey what the hell happened with that ish last week huh!? Awkwaaaaarrrrrd!

and stop acting like your 12....your on 12oz you need to be acting like your a immature 15 year old like everyone else on this board!!!