Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

It's My Birthgay

Celebrate me bitches, bow down before me and quiver at the mighty specatle that is me. Buy me alcohol and lap dances 12oz girls get on my dick NOW.

• Like 3

This co signed shit has got to stop, especially in a birthday thread.

Happy Birthday Shaolinmasta, no request is to outlandish today sir, so fire away!

BOW DOWN TO THE MAN!!!

Nah on a real note I turned 21 today so if I was in America I would be able to drink legally (whoop whoop) but since I'm in Australia I obtained that great privledge on my 18th,

I actually had to work today (damn it) but I took the day off TAFE.

Though I can't go out because I have a motherfucking assignment due in tomorrow and i haven't really started it yet (I am going to be up alllllll night).

Turning 21 makes America look like a very fine destination to travel to... which I will sometime in the future.

I have realised at a very young age that being an adult can be boring as hell if you let it.

I plan to not make shit too repetitive and not get bogged down by family life & heavy duty responsibility's until I hit my late 20's - early to mid 30's.

Until then I will try to get as much experience and fulfillment out of life as I can (travelling etc etc.)

On a sidenote the humour is noted with the title change punk ass mod's.

I will post pics of things I like

My Bday is tomorrow I will be turning 21 in the US............................hehe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now