Hammer Man

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Someone please explain to me why Smart can make useless threads like this and they don't get closed. Someone needs to revoke his mod status.

Who closes Hesh's threads? Man, I'm getting the word out about Hammer Man, I even brought the sketch... you're full of hate man, seriously, it's unreal.

So is this dude...

oh, well... I was gonna get the article about how Hammer Man attacked the folks but instead I found this, and I reserve the right to threadjack my own nonsense...

Madhur on the hunt

Thursday, August 24, 2006 | Entertainment

Madhur Bhandarkar is combing Mumbai for two eunuchs who disappeared mid-shoot from the sets of Traffic Signal when heavy rains hit the city

Kunal M Shah

Madhur Bhandarkar is on a hunt these days. He is busy trying to track down a couple of eunuchs in order to complete shooting a vital wedding sequence in his film Traffic Signal.

Madhur was shooting the sequence with five eunuchs when a couple of days of heavy rain disrupted the shooting. However, since the rains, two of them disappeared and Madhur hasn't been able to track them down yet. Yet, he needs them for continuity, in his wedding sequence. Hence his film is stalled for the time being.

Madhur says, “Two of the five eunuchs disappeared since the heavy rains. We had found them at the traffic signals of Versova, Mahim and Bandra and had taken them to Karjat for our schedule. They did very good work and we also paid them well. Now, after the shoot got cancelled in Mumbai, I sent my production guys to look for them but they are not traceable. These eunuchs play a very vital role in the film and I am worried that if I don't find them, I will actually have to delete all the earlier scenes and reshoot the entire sequence.”

Where has he been looking for them? “They have not contacted us and my production guys who contacted them earlier have been looking for them for more than a week now, at all the various signals where they could possibly be,” replies Madhur.

His shooting is scheduled to start on August 28. “There are a couple of important scenes where I need these two eunuchs, for continuity,” he says. “One is a marriage song which has been partly shot. The other is a vital fight sequence between the two eunuchs and a man who begs pretending to be a eunuch. This is a very vital scene and I need these two eunuchs particularly in that sequence, as we have already shot certain portions with them. All I can do at the moment is keep my fingers crossed, as a few days later my schedule starts and I really need t find them.”

The film which deals with the begging mafia found at Mumbai's traffic signals is 80 per cent complete and stars Kunal Khemu and Neetu Chandra apart from 60 other actors.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boooo