Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeroCool

Im going to.....

kill my friend for bringing a little ray of sunshine worthy of bloodfart to my house......thanks you fucker

Yeah this bitch is lame. And she's hella freckley. And you know what. She wouldn't even get it.

Except with a hammer. To the ovaries. So she couldn't have any more depressing ass ray of sunshine kids.

Ok to elaborate...... my stupid ass friend brought his bitchy ex girl and her bitchy friend over to my house. Check this out, the second she gets here she says she doesnt wanna be here cause she doesnt like people. What a bitch....so after a few min of arguing I decide to call my girl so she could beat the fuck out of this bitch cause I cant hit little girls. So my girl is finally coming up to settle this but then they finally got the notion that they arent welcome here. They left and now I can resume 12 ozing it up

And I'm sitting on the couch next to him. I didn't like her either. Plus we finished our beers.

wait, there's two of you sitting around, taking turns posting on a message board, some broad comes by, you guys post about her, she leaves..... and what?

that scenario is just fucked up to me.

We're not taking turns. We have our own computers. And she wasn't some cute bitch. She was some weird scene bitch with hella freckles who was hell of fucking bitchy and annoying.

You don't know me man. I smash on bitches all the time. But that bitch would of got smashed by my foot in the face.

Update my girl came over.....smashed and now continuing 12 oz .....also debating whether or not I want another girl to come over, she wants to come over at 12 but I got to get up early tomorrow and pick up my new truck.....

Angelina Jolie = Ran through

but id still let her suck my dick with those lips of hers

oh

yeeeeeeeeeeah

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now