What was your favorite piece or pieces in Subway Art.

Pone156tfo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit! how could you pic favorites out of Subway Art or Spraycan Art? well im flippin' through and i really can't find a favorite but if i had to chose it'd be the seen and mitch whole train or anything in that book by skeme, dream, dondi, or blade.. :king: :king: :king:

my absolute favorite is the happy holiday wholecar by json and richie to pjay. dondi children of the grave again. blade and dolaris trains. mom whole car by seen. lee the wholecar on the next to the last page where he talks about the trains before the buff.

and mitch 77 top to bottom

I love how clean the PSYCHO panel is on the back cover!

The Vaughan Bode characters on the Sab Kaze wholecar are the dopest ever

Re: wholecars - Th eDondi Children of the Grave Pt.3, the Bus Eric, and the Duro CIA are my faves.

The book that taught me and got me in2 graf too!

I will b emailing u soon Pone - just been hella busy, but haven't forgotten or ignored u - k?

Peace

Originally posted by scream

The Vaughan Bode characters on the Sab Kaze wholecar are the dopest ever

I could be wrong since I haven't seen every single thing he ever published, but I have seen most of his published work and I'm pretty confident in saying those weren't Bode cahracters (that's ignoring the fact that they're not in Bode's style, which is a judgement call.) Which makes them all the better if yo ask me.

I agree the Duster/Lizzie train in the middle with the guy and the stars. I also like the Twice on the front of the book. Honerable mention pics...Lady pink standing in front of the shelfes of paint and the Sonic BAD train on page 88...check out that chicks tits...=)

skeme is oh so dope.

The 'S' and the 'E'. killer.

does anybody know some sites where i can catch some skeme flix.

btw on a somewhat unrelated note. does nebody know who that skinny lil white dude in style wars is? its been a while since i saw the doco but i think he is hanging out over at shy147's place talking about CAP. i dont think they say who he is.

Originally posted by fatlaces

skeme is oh so dope.

The 'S' and the 'E'. killer.

does anybody know some sites where i can catch some skeme flix.

btw on a somewhat unrelated note. does nebody know who that skinny lil white dude in style wars is? its been a while since i saw the doco but i think he is hanging out over at shy147's place talking about CAP. i dont think they say who he is.

It's neen a while, but, I think that's SAK.

Archived