Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
famecrazy

13 Tzameti

This looks wild as fuck (ps i searched to see if there has already been a thread about this but couldn't find anything)

13 Tzameti

A man who has to take care of his large immigrant family overhears a conversation about a get-rich-quick scheme involving a mysterious contest of unknown rules and consequence. In desperate need of money, the man assumes another person's identity, takes a package intended for someone else and decides to open it, only to find that it is merely directions to a destination and a promise of wealth. The man follows the directions and is briskly taken into an underground arena and given the player number of 13. Then the contest begins...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/13tzameti/trailer/

Looks intense.

Deer Hunter is loooong and it's mostly about a bunch of guys from a mining town who go off to Vietnam and how it affects them. I liked it, it's considered a classic. Dunno about Intacto.

I would heartily recommend the Deer Hunter, but not so much Intacto. The Deer Hunter is pretty excellent, Intacto just has a really cool premise that doesn't quite deliver its potential.

hmmmmmm, i will endevour to check them out. 13 Tzameti sorta goes along the same line as hostel. Hostel was fucking shit though.

oh shit mainter is a G.

good looking, i did a quick search for that torrent and couldnt find any seeds.

EDIT: also someone let me know if that first torrent has subtitles, this second one is off to a slow start, i'm tryin to watch this shit tonight.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now