Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Right Said Fred

John Karr

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That mug is creepy.....but the bitch didnt do it. Motherfucker wasnt even there to commit the crime.

is that a boob?

I read he was over there trying to get a sex change and he had been taking hormones so it could be a tranni boob eeeewwwwwwww

Guest R@ndomH3ro

He is a weirdo, but what is his crime....that fucker didnt kill Jonbentt

Yeah, but he probably would've (at least liked to)... I'm sure he's done some illegitimate shit that involved underage girls. So in that case, he deserves to be locked up or worse.

i dont really pay attention to anything, but i read/heard/something that he admitted to it. is that not the case?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Yeah, but DNA evidence and people that know him say other wise. I think he is a mentally unstable wierdo that wants attention. Seeking you need to get on the news channel...

his cpu is a learnernet processer a learning computer....therefore he could easily have killed jonbenet from anywhere in the world...good luck trying to lock him up....

i dont really pay attention to anything, but i read/heard/something that he admitted to it. is that not the case?

He admitted to it but his ex wife (who hates him) says that he's just a nut and it's physically impossible because he was in Alabama or some shit spending Christmas with his familly when the girl was murdered. The neighbor confirms this.

well. i didn't do it. and i've got a headache, so either god thinks i did and he's punishing me, or he's just a faggot. i've yet to decide which.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now