Herb Question, please read..

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, It's been over a decade since I designed and made this thing, I forget if there are issues I'm overlooking, I made it for someone else as a gift and I know it provided several years of enjoyment before I lost touch with them... I drew out a little diagram but I have no scanner so that doesn't help... it's practically impossible to explain but...

Stuff:

Car Lighter

Paper Clips

Some small hose

doorbell style switch

clear tupperware 'fruit cup'

plastic box like 4"x6"x'3" or so

some wire

superglue

12volt adapter, perhaps dry cell batteries (I forget)

you also need a drill

somedrill bits

skill

perserverance

basically it uses a car lighter for the heating element, hook that up to a push button so it is on when the button is pressed and goes off when you let go, you need a contact switch, like a doorbell... that's just getting the electrical stuff in line... I can't remember if I used a dry cell battery, but I think that was the original plan and I ended up canibalizing a 12volt wall adapter...

ok, once that works, on to the box... cut 2 holes in the top, make sure both the holes can fit in a circle smaller than the top of your tupperware, one hoe should be a little bigger than a quarter or so for the lighter, the other is for the hose... these dont have to be round, but it's definately better if the hose hole is round, drill another hole in the side of the box for the hose... you can use the paperclips to make a little "caddy" for the carlighter... the lighter faces up w/ the burner on top and the clips can come out of the sides in 4 directions or so, basically you dont want the lighter to touch the box...

don't assemble it yet, just build it in seperate steps and then jam it all together...

now, cut most of the middle out of the tupperware top but don't damage the ring where it seals, the closer together you put your 2 holes the better...try to leave yourself as much of the top as you can though... then use the superglue and stick the tupperware top to the box, put glue on the inside and outside, use the silicone, or some duct tape to seal the hose in there (it's now stuck thru the hole in the side and up thru the hole in the top, it doesn't have to stick up much)...now stick the electrical system in there and close it all up...

then put the pot on the lighter, put the bottom of the tupperware upside down into the top and mash the button, you dan't even actually have to burn the weed, just heat it until the cannibanoids vaporize, hence the name, but if you get it wrong you still get high :)

now... I'm sure there are things I've forgotten or overlooked, as I said, it's been a while... for some reason I think I did a little something more to make some sort of seal around the lighter as well, so it was pretty much airtight in the chamber but I can't remember how...

Archived