have you ever tried to drink paint?

zEr0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: have you ever tried to paint drunk ?

I got a fairly decent story about bombing drunk. I wasnt painting I was just doing handstyles...so yea it was May 2-4 of this past year and i was out at a guys house watching fireworks for Victoria Day...anyways i was sitting drinking beers real quick...I just kept drinkin and drinking and drinking...I didnt even realise how drunk i was until we got up after the fireworks were done...fuck i was smashed...so me and my other friend decided that we were gonna go to our other friends house...trick was we had to ride our bikes to the guys house cause noboyd was driving in that condition...So as were riding my buddy sees a mail box and hes like fuck that im tagging that shit up...Then i said to him With what? next thing i know hes like man with my marker...im like ok whatever...then hes like look...Dont ask me but somehow I said yo man wheres u marker next thing i know it hes back with me on the other side of the street showing me the marker and the box is already got a handstyle on it? im so confused at this point...so i take the OTR and go to do a handstee on the box too...i start doing the handstyle and finish it and i a car rolls by...i look and nearly fall over cause the car startled me ahhaha

Then there was a road sign beside the mail box so i went and did a handstyle on that too...we continued on our way to our friends house and eventually made it..now heres the trippy ass part ahhahaa

I was rolling down the street a few days later where we had done the handstyles and low and behold....i see the stop sign and its taged but theres no mail box? i continue down the street and see the mail box thats been tagged! turns out teh two things that i bombed were 100 meters apart and from what i can remember is tagging the mail box and teh street sign being right beside it? ahahha thats why kids you should never go bombing when ure completely smashed off ure face...cause u dont know what youll end up bombing or where

I got a fairly decent story about bombing drunk. I wasnt painting I was just doing handstyles...so yea it was May 2-4 of this past year and i was out at a guys house watching fireworks for Victoria Day...anyways i was sitting drinking beers real quick...I just kept drinkin and drinking and drinking...I didnt even realise how drunk i was until we got up after the fireworks were done...fuck i was smashed...so me and my other friend decided that we were gonna go to our other friends house...trick was we had to ride our bikes to the guys house cause noboyd was driving in that condition...So as were riding my buddy sees a mail box and hes like fuck that im tagging that shit up...Then i said to him With what? next thing i know hes like man with my marker...im like ok whatever...then hes like look...Dont ask me but somehow I said yo man wheres u marker next thing i know it hes back with me on the other side of the street showing me the marker and the box is already got a handstyle on it? im so confused at this point...so i take the OTR and go to do a handstee on the box too...i start doing the handstyle and finish it and i a car rolls by...i look and nearly fall over cause the car startled me ahhaha

Then there was a road sign beside the mail box so i went and did a handstyle on that too...we continued on our way to our friends house and eventually made it..now heres the trippy ass part ahhahaa

I was rolling down the street a few days later where we had done the handstyles and low and behold....i see the stop sign and its taged but theres no mail box? i continue down the street and see the mail box thats been tagged! turns out teh two things that i bombed were 100 meters apart and from what i can remember is tagging the mail box and teh street sign being right beside it? ahahha thats why kids you should never go bombing when ure completely smashed off ure face...cause u dont know what youll end up bombing or where

that story fuckin sucked

really tho you feel fuckin invincible. sorta an "I dont give a FUCK" feelin

Completely agree lol.

My mate went bombing while he was drunk and stoned. The next day we went and had a look at the place. It was absolute carnage. He didnt even remember what he'd done. There was broken shit downt he street as well as paint, tags, and throw ups everywhere hahaha

hahahaha, charlston chew is the shit. but yeah when i paint "ON WEED" i definately catch a paranoid vibe sometimes. when im drunk i get the opposite. but recently i was painting on the tracks (sober, but at like 8pm) and i definately encountered problems when the fucking police officers went up the tracks and sat and wait for us. but my buddy was too busy telling me how we should get up on the billboard and im like whaaaaaaaaaaat? so i made some bullshit excuse about where i was going and mentioned "the bus" and "our shortcut" alot a little loud and walked away. they were just sitting in the car across the street. my point being if i was drunk i probibally wouldnt have cared.