fucking hookers - NOW with PICS

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fucking hookers

yeah i heard theres hookers everywhere in spain...its outta control there...in brazil..theyre everywhere too..gross!..cause AIDS and He-Shes run rampant..

theres this area in my city notorious for crack hoes....i remember driving through one time (in the daytime), and someone had posted signs like "no hookers" everywhere...and the city had taken out billboards in that neighborhood saying: if you get caught with a prostitute we will take your car (paraphrased)...also someone had painted NO HOOKERS on the side of an abandoned building...

but the weird thing was i saw a sign that said: NO "B" GIRLS...and i know it was referring to the hooker problem but i didnt know what it meant exactly....i was thinking to myself...what the fuck?...they dont like breakdancers in this neighborhood...i shoulda flicked it...maybe its still there.

Re: fucking hookers

^ it's for the hookers. they go on lots of 'dates'.

There's way bigger posters too, that are way more specific to hookers, but people always rip them down.

I want to take some and put them up in the fancy, expensive areas, right outside Starbucks.