Hello Seeking.

CHRONICA

I noticed you closed that post, so I decided to start a fresh new one, to do a public display of apology/explaning in your honor. So fresh and so clean clean.

I've came to the conclusion that my sense of humor on the boards have caused you to become upset.. and i'm not sure if it's because I am female.. or what.. but how is it that the men on forums are allowed to post pictures of hot "chicks", and literally in detail describe what they'd do to those ladies if they had the chance to.. and a bit sadly, even mean it... and I come along making one perverted comment that was purely meant as a joke.. and it's like i've commited the biggest offence to the 12ozprophet gods.

I understand that YOU misunderstood my humor, and i'm awfully sorry that we've wasted eachothers time with insulting explinations, but indeed I know where your comming from when you say no one is going to respect (a girl) who talks about creaming kitties, who actually means them, when seriously, I meant things as a joke. I don't know if a persons sex plays a roll in what a person can, or can't say, or how a person can, or cannot joke, but it seems like it does.... and maybe, yes maybe my roll in life is to open the mind of internet users who post in graffiti forums and say: HEY GUYS, LADIES CAN BE PERVS TOO! LADIES CAN ALSO PLAY AROUND, AND BE AS BLUNT AS YOU DUDES, AND BE ABSOLUTELY JOKING.... OH AND P.S. JUST BECAUSE I COME AND POST HERE DOESN'T MEAN I JOCK GRAFFITI WRITERS.. THERES A SLIGHT CHANCE I WRITE TOO!

Or..... nahhhhh.

No hard feelings. Really, none. ok.

Chronica.

P.S. I used to post things here too, as dee38.

I am all about the love.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok sister. this is a bit off the deepend for my taste. i personally can't speak for seeking but we're friends so i'll open my yap just the same.

i'd just be yourself and take the ribbing with a grain of salt. i get the impression you know this but you must like the grief/attention in some way merely because you're elaborating here.

oofah

Originally posted by seeking innocence

what do you like???

could it be.....

oh, i dont know......

possibly......

DEEEEEEEEEEZ NUUUUUUUUTZ!!!!

goddamn...i crack myself up

Originally posted by boogie hands

could it be.....

oh, i dont know......

possibly......

goddamn...i crack myself up

A hahahahahahahahah...That's quite possibly the funiest thing I've read on 12oz!

:lol: :crazy: :) :eek: :lol: :) :crazy:

The double standard goes: The quality and quanity in which a guy gets laid makes him cooler. However, it's cooler for a girl to hold out and see how many guys she can NOT fuck, but still have on her jock. So, apparently a guy can walk into a room talking about pussy and fucking and it's deemed necessary pregame incentive. But a girl who starts talking about dick and sex related subjects i.e. getting wet (the equivilent of a male hard on) becomes an easy target. Now the real question is, why would a guy get bent about a girl who is open with her sexuality? This isn't about Seeking, because he was just having a bad day... right? But it does happen. My guy friends totally try to knock girls because they go to a show and hang around with the band. Now if they're fat and ugly and hanging out with the band, they are cool.. but if they are cute, then they are groupies. I thought that shit only happened in hardcore, but maybe it happens with graffiti too. Even though I don't think I've met any graff writers hot enough to have a fan club trying to get backstage. reguardless, I say be a girl, make jokes about sex, be yourself, and if someone's going to haze you, they're not worth your time.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

if they're fat and ugly and hanging out with the band, they are cool.. but if they are cute, then they are groupies.

...Thats called jealousy, your guys friends are morons.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by boogie hands

could it be.....

oh, i dont know......

possibly......

Archived