i cant stand loud people

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the idiots i work with feel that its appropriate to yell at each other across the room rather than walking up to someone to talk to them... shit, even then they are screaming... having a conversation from a window 3 stories up is also not ok... shit, i used to catch the belt for stuff like that...

People who talk on their Nextel speakers in public for no reason. Dude, for one, it takes longer. All the pauses and waiting for the chirp and all that. For two we can all hear you and none of us want to. Just call the fucker on the regular phone part shit head.

I had to use one of those for my job so my phone has it two, but you dont see me all walkie talkie in the fucking mall. SHUT UP FOREVER.

Also..when you actually pay the ngodly pprice to go see a movie, how about you SHUT THE FUCK UP!

^^^I HATE THAT!!!?!?!

i got a nextel, and a bunch of my girls got em (black, nicoya, hoodish)

would call to say "whats up" on the chirp??! wtf...call me fool. the chirp is for, "ey, im outside"

or.. "ey, grab me a pack of kools" etc.