Gayfest...

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its bold because I need this question answered...Why must they be so out spoken? They are gay...whoo hoo awesome...they are still normal friggin people

I am a straight white caucasian male...I dont feel the need for a parade...If there was one...I wouldnt go...

Ok now I have gay friends and stuff like that however they are not as outspoken per se than these people...dont they think that doing things like this may cause a bad name for their community? Like a parade dope thats cool but come on some of this stuff seems rather innappropriate...

Tony Roma's!!.....forget the awful awful....i'll be eatin ribs!!

....interesting post!!

.....but i have one gripe......this thread needs more "mexican girls" in it....(with kids or kidless...doesnt matter....im trying to see some mami's!)

yeah i know, they were all just sitting around being mexicans, so i couldn't take the pic. i did, however eat an awful awful and it was tasty.:)

Yeah, next week. I'm only gonna be there Monday night, we're leaving LA in the morning and arriving god knows how late in Reno. We might be too exhausted to hang out though, we'll probably want to take it chill.

I leave BM the following Monday, and my flight back is not until Tuesday night, so if we don't meet up next Monday, the one a week after I'd be totally down. Keep in mind I'm gonna look and possibly smell like complete shit, but I'm still beautiful inside.