COME GET SOME BEOTCH"S!! THE DISSING THREAD....

Guest Remy Martin

Guest Remy Martin

allright bitches and hoes....this is where you get dissed...none of this nice happy shit..fuck that.....this is for sarcastic, cycnical, evil, vindictive, outright mean and not nice people...all nice people are eligible preffered targets......

so bring it on fuckers.....take your best shot, class is in session and were looking for all you twerps...

BEEEEOTCH!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

so what up seeking..

your the self nominated smart ass of the forum, yet when we clown you all you can say, "get over it tiger" or some faggot shit like that...

hahahah

beotch, you got clowned and all you could do was erase that shit like a bitch.

watch out fool, ima kick your ass at recess by the swings fool....:crazy:

clowned? by some sucker who's stalking me cause he got his feelings hurt when i didnt want to have shit to do with him? hardly. you clown yourself everytime you speak my name. its been a year, get the fuck over it. i will not make this public. if you say one more thing about me, im just going to ban you. i dont need some sucker kid dissing me from all the way across the country cause he's got some fucking fatal attraction thing going on with me. get off the dick baby boy.

Guest Remy Martin

mental image:

seeking getting drunk painting one of his dinosaurs while dissing cope2 to the face by explaining his "no cope in the magazine purchase policy" while giving himself acupuncture and explaining to some perky titted goth chick whos really a cop that shes on his dick, all the while after being thouroughly skull fucked by his entire family.

whats the matter, cant take it when i talk shit too? sucker.

im a cry baby? cause you've been stalking me on here for a year now? get over yourself. one more thing about me, and your banned. im not on a power trip or trying to be a dick, theres just no reason for me to listen to it. this is my house.

Guest Remy Martin

no shit, who better to diss than the biggest smart ass around.....

hahahaha

mental image:

seeking drunk giving himself acupuncture with a swollen jaw trying to stab a cop while skull fucking his boyfreind.

im a bitch? your the one following me around a message board for a year complaining. if i dont just ban you, you'll spend all night saying my name, while im out painting...

this is your last warning, keep my name out of your mouth, or you'll be banned... no more excuses, no more bullshit, no more nothign...

Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by seeking innocence

whats the matter, cant take it cause i suck my moms dick? sucker.

im a cry baby! cause ive been jocking you for a year now? get over yourself. one more thing about me, and your banned. im on a power trip and trying to suck dick, theres just no reason for me to listen to it. this is my house and i like it in the ass.

Originally posted by Remy Martin

allright bitches and hoes....this is where you get to hump me in the ass...none of this nice slow shit..fuck that.....this is for hardcore butt rammers from hell, cycnical, evil, vindictive, outright mean and not nice people...all big dudes are eligible preffered targets......

so bring it on fuckers.....take your best shot, class is in session and were looking for any item to be shoved up my anal cavity...

BEEEEOTCH!

Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by Gnes 37

ohhh fuckkin booo hooo, fuck me harder Opium, i thought this was a dicksucking post for me, not a list of whos had a past conflict with my anus post

i think that this thread is stupid and that it promotes stupid shit between people on this board, making it more fucking retarded, just like the va scene, or yors who has beef with everything and everyone.....i guess that was dis though?

Oh, poop man...uh..your mom wears army boots, take that shit...plaaaaaaahhh-ploooow!

haha..

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

i think that this thread is stupid and that it promotes stupid shit between people on this board, making it more fucking retarded

Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

i think that this thread is stupid and that it promotes stupid shit between people on this board and this board is the most intelligent collection of ass monkey uncle fuckers ever, making it more fucking retarded because no one will fuck me in the ass , just like the vaginal scene that im missing out on, or yors who has beef with everything and everyone casue i gave em all herpies.....i guess that was a dick in my mouth though?

Oh, poop man...uh..your mom wears army boots, take that shit...plaaaaaaahhh-ploooow!

haha..

Archived