I'm a trackstar...

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I'm a gangster...

its not about the music, its about what you look like.

this is horrible and true

music has lost it's importance and meaning as of late

instead of making music musicians are making 10minute scenes and money

it's sad that my generation are a bunch of idiots who don't see this and just go along with it all.

:cry:

no emo

Check out At the Drive-In. I don't think they're 'emo' because every 'emo scene kid' I've tried talking to about them has said the same thing: "Yeah, I've got some of their stuff. It's a little too much for me, though. But dude, do you like Dredge?"

Think Pink Floyd on uppers meets RATM-ish vocals with Fugazi guitar work. If you play this for scene chicks and they aren't feeling it tell them to get the fuck away from you.

Alright EBP. Heres what you do.

Live36.com. Its free. theres probably 20 commercial

free stations that play nothing but emo. You can

change channels with the click of the mouse.

there is a playlist in the player window so when you

find a tolerable emo song you can note the artist

Otherwise... Im pretty gangster too but i like the Ponys

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Check out At the Drive-In. I don't think they're 'emo' because every 'emo scene kid' I've tried talking to about them has said the same thing: "Yeah, I've got some of their stuff. It's a little too much for me, though. But dude, do you like Dredge?"

Think Pink Floyd on uppers meets RATM-ish vocals with Fugazi guitar work. If you play this for scene chicks and they aren't feeling it tell them to get the fuck away from you.

At The Drive In is the best, also thier split band The Mars Volta...excellent stuff.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Anyways most emo kids now a days arent even emo.....

You try to referance real "emo" bands like Rites of Spring, Fugazi, or Sunny Day Real Estate and they look at you all fucked up. Even later "emo" bands like Saetia, Joshua Fit For Battle, or Orchid and they look at you like Atreyu what?? No one is really "emo". "Emo" died in the ninties.

Haha i was at a club in london and panic at the disco were playing, but we were in the bar upstairs, but it had windows so you could watch the gig, but it was soundproof. Listening to rowdy hip hop and watching a bunch of emo fags beat the shit out of eachother was fucking amazing.

But beer cost £3.50 ($6.50) for a can of red stripe... A CAN!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

i dont know if i should feel good or left out about the fact that this whole thread is miles over my head

Ignorance is bliss