Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup BDC

Meaningful music.

I'm lookin for new shit, or new to me. When I say Meaningful I mean that enlightening kind of music such as The Opus, Greenhouse Effect, Pole Position, Immortal Technique (kind of), Mos Def, Talib Kweli... etc.... I mean there's a lot of good ass music out there but I need those lyrics with the cut above.

Who's got any?

K-Otix -world reknown

Last Emperor- Bums

....just a couple ive been listening to lately

DJ Format

music for the mature BBoy

if you can't join them beat them

maybe the lyrics aren't a cut above in all the songs but with music that good you'll forgive him!

hands down Qwel, he is by far the dopest mc ever to touch a mic, typical cats (qwel , denizen , qwazaar), mestizo, adeem, dorian three, infinte shades of grey (if you can actually find them and if any of you do let me know asap pleeeeease).... if you want good shit hit me up on aim i got tons crassfc3sdrft

the chicharones, illogic, Abstract Rude, cLOUDDEAD, Aesop Rock, Slug (of Atmosphere, Felt, Deep Puddle Dynamics, Dynospectrum etc.) <also all good groups to check out, Eyedea, Cunninlynguists, though their not exactly "enlightening" but fantastic and original artists, Cold Duck Complex, Buck65, <<definitely, Blackalicious is pretty nice, ummm i personally get a lot out of stonesour, 10 years, uhh, Grayskul, Sage Francis can get pretty deep. you should check out Blueprint too, and RJD2's shit they make Soul Position, try Sole, and im sick of typing, but thats a good start.

this could make a good thread, its not really like the other music threads. just a thought.

you gotta really have an ear for their shit i guess, but they got talent man... not too mention its awesome listening if your tripping... providing your in a country where tripping is legal, uh yeah.

MOS DEF = KILL WHITEY MUSIC

perhaps thats why I enjoy it...

sometimes some1 feels like micheal bolton from office space when he rides to work...

me_1.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro

God Loves, Men Kill - OneKingDown

Such a deep song that I even got the phrase tattooed on my collar.

i <3 led zep.

i pray every night for a reunion tour. i dont care how much tickets would be.. i would make ends meet and get in there.

and yeah i love last emperor, what happened to him?

he's still making music, but has spent a lot of time recently touring europe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now