Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

so digital underground is playing around here pretty soon

and i suggest going.

i think its in santa clara.. mid september.

all of you should go. it will be like 12oz with a sound track.

yeah...digital underground played at the DNA lounge in san fran last year....i hella wanted to go, but with the lack of homies down for the trip in the middle of the week, it didnt go down...but im down to go to santa clara to see them....isn't santa clara where great america is?

yeah santa clara is where great america is.

that place is fucking dope....we went there for our 8th grade trip....ive been there 3 times....thats where beverly hills cop 3 was filmed...:cool:

California is fucked up. Los Angeles is considered in the same area as San Diego.

Like, a five hour highway trip is considered "in the area". California is like one big city or something.

California is fucked up. Los Angeles is considered in the same area as San Diego.

Like, a five hour highway trip is considered "in the area". California is like one big city or something.

HAHAHA....yeah...cali is usually broken up into 2 parts: "nor-cal" and "so-cal".....and some of the cities are 4 to 5 hour drives away from each other...but in norcal they tend to be closer....i know from sacramento to san fran takes about an hour and a half.....but to L.A. it takes about 5 and a half...

i know L.A. to tijuana is about 4 hours....next time i go to L.A.....im gonna go the extra four hours......mexican strip clubs here i come!

La and SD are like 3 hours away from eachother, that's pretty far.

it's not that far. and if it takes you 3 hours you drive like a pussy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now