Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

STUPID PEOPLE DEPRECIATION THREAD

stupid people irritate the fuck out of me

god damn so frustrating

makes me wanna smash my own head open

fuckin go to school shit

i hate rich white people way more than stupid people.

edit" i hate rich stupid white girls

What's the difference? Seriously, though.....

At least stupid people don't shove their poor taste/lame consumerism/backwards opinions down my throat constantly. Yuppies seem to be incapable of leaving me the fuck alone...I feel sorry for stupid people, and do my best to help them see the light, even though it's a uphill battle at times.

And, rich, dumb white girls? At certain points of my life, they kept my ass alive. I can't hate.

What's the difference? Seriously, though.....

At least stupid people don't shove their poor taste/lame consumerism/backwards opinions down my throat constantly. Yuppies seem to be incapable of leaving me the fuck alone...I feel sorry for stupid people, and do my best to help them see the light, even though it's a uphill battle at times.

And, rich, dumb white girls? At certain points of my life, they kept my ass alive. I can't hate.

the group "stupid people" can comprise of many different types of stupid people. It can, among other things, include stupid white rich girls as well

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now