Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InnerCityRebel

12oz XBOX 360 clan

anyone down to start a clan of xbox360 members for online play?Shit would be tight.hit me up via pm if ur anyone is down and i will give you my game tag.Let's rock this shit 12ozers..

Holler at me. My gamertag is "A Cut Above"

I only fuck with Halo 2 but I have G.R.A.W I'm about to try out maybe today unless I feel like writing some lyrics instead.

Yeah I'll probably do a little of both because I sure as hell am not going out tonight. Friday I actually had to get walked-home because I couldn't even stand, and Sat. I saw Wu-Tang and got completely mangled.

If you love cooked-books math as much as we do, get ready for some fun with the forthcoming $200 Xbox 360 HD DVD drive bundle: as reader Edison points out, initial shipments are bundled with King Kong on HD DVD (MSRP $40) and the Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote (MSRP $30); if you apply for an Amazon card when pre-ordering the unit (did we mention it's now available for pre-order?) that drops it down another $30, making your unit "$100." We know, that's some pretty shady math to justify yet another $200 on the old credit card, so instead we'd recommend you just say you're treating yourself for being such a good girl/boy this year and not worry so much about what the thing's going to cost. C'mon, you're worth it.

sm-xbox_hd_dvd_big.jpg

Just like expected, Microsoft is busting out their Xbox 360 HD DVD add-on for a mere $199.99 in the US, while they're shipping the drive for €199.99 in Europe and £129.99 in the UK. The drive will also be bundled with Peter Jackson's King Kong and the Xbox 360 Universal Remote. The combined price of an Xbox 360 and HD DVD drive in each region adds up to basically the same price as a PlayStation 3, which doesn't give Microsoft much of an edge for console buyers who haven't bought a next-gen console just yet, but gives them quite the price advantage for current Xbox 360 owners. It looks like Japan FTW on this one, since they're getting their drive for roughly $170, and have a solid November 17th release date, while Microsoft is targeting mid-November for the US and Europe.

Guest spectr

shit I have just about quit playing video games.. otherwise I would be down..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now