Attributes I hate!!!!!!!!!

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i never knew people had such problems with flipflops

i love flipflops but i keep my feet pedicured

wtf is wrong with open shoes? you dont like open toed heels? i love them

weirdos.

its not the shoes, its the after effect of the shoes. i dont care how clean your feet are at the begining of the day, but after open toe shoes, flip flops, sandls..whatever...they are just all dirtied up, and dry and nasty with mung from the street. fucking hell.....

SecurityGuard_RSSize(210x288).jpg

security guards who take their silly little job too seriously

(like the meathead who said he would "bust my head" because i was one of the guys who "tagged" up his whole club which set him back 6g's [upon discovery of a few cans in my bag])

co-muthafucking-signed!

i refuse to tolerate is ass hair

So if you were in the middle of hooking up with the hottest bitch you've ever seen, and when you pull off her panties and see a hairy ass... would you straight kick the bitch out of bed? If so what would you say?

Thank God I've never experienced this shit.:biglaugh:

I don't like when bitches get their nails done that shit looks gaudy.

Open-toed shoes are fucking gross too, bitch I only want to see your feet if your catching the smashesz.

Loud women, shitty tastes in music and film, and distorted views on the world also turn me off quick.

that last line has been running through my head since i clicked on this thread!

black ghetto girls...

loud mouths, annoying, nasty fake hair full of shit, their painted nails...

the way they talk...

they're phone conversations in public...

always wanting attention, their way of dress...

their way of talk......

the lack in any common sense/intelligence...

bridgeport CT is good for that...those are all teh reasons why i dont date them sometimes makes me feel like im a biggot but then i realize i just hate idiots in general.

i hate gold ballet slipper style shoes. man..fuck gold shoes all together. man, fuck metalic looking shoes too. silver, copper... i dont care. why cant you just wear good looking footwear. gold ass slipper shoes...thats total horseshit right there.

KOH if its all the same to you i might replace my current sig with this gem..... i will await your permission on the matter though.... lol.... fhekkin awesome...

KOH if its all the same to you i might replace my current sig with this gem..... i will await your permission on the matter though.... lol.... fhekkin awesome...

Thats cool. I dont think I've ever had the honor of being quoted in a signature in all my years here. Go for it..

On the subject of this thread:

French tips on toes. WHAT THE FUCK! I will vomit into your mouth for that shit!

also:

Fat chicks who get their nails did like its some sort of improvememnt. Bitch, your ghetto claws are not camoflauge for your gigantinc gunt.

Yeah I said "gunt".