Attributes I hate!!!!!!!!!

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree that toes are gross. toe-rings make me sick to my stomach. other than that...i only care about face and booty. my wife has a pretty face and a thick hispanic ass and that's all i could ask for. caring about tits, posture, and fashion styles is for white boys. my wife wears huge door-knocker earrings with her name in script letters and paints her nails candy blue and it doesn't bother me one bit. haha.

yo seriously if u aint at the beach or on your way there why are u wearing sandals?

and

this one bogles my mind

people who wear sandals with socks on?

wtf kinda crap is that...

i can understand if you're in your house and u need to run down and do something real quick and then back in you go. but i seen people str8 sports that style all day no love.

gansgter for life.

yo seriously if u aint at the beach or on your way there why are u wearing sandals?

and

this one bogles my mind

i can understand if you're in your house and u need to run down and do something real quick and then back in you go. but i seen people str8 sports that style all day no love.

gansgter for life.

pic_about_4.gif

102517248_ede58e4a86_m.jpg

image144.jpg

soxstripe.jpg

stylish....especially that last one.....it reminds me of people that wear mittens!

and

this one bogles my mind

gansgter for life.

union%20jack.jpg

it's a british institution.

i hate this thread, it's a bad attribute

.....i have bad posture, i wear ninja socks, have a long pinky toenail, i have scoliosis, am fat with spaghetti straps,i walk with a limp and i manicure my toes. guess i'm hated. boo :huh:

what are ninja socks?.....i know those ugh boots look like ninja boots..

this is about attributes you hate, not about back and forth retard bullshit.

fuck.

this is teh 12 oz... every thread is about back and forth retard bullshit.... n00b.....

and i hate make up on womens.... not all the time, like if we are goin out someplace nice and you have a little bit thats ok.... but some of em need to put that shit on in layers every damn day before they even get outa bed and shit... and that shit is nasty... if you cant show me your real face, how the fuck am i suposed to trust your ass?