Attributes I hate!!!!!!!!!

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iguess alot of this boils down to people wearing or doing things that arent suited for them. Fat chicks wearing completely unflattering clothes(ie: strapless shirts, tight, lowride jeans so the get the muffin top look..) , girls who wear ugg boots in the fucking summer....chicks wearing unseasonal clothes.

I girls on the train all shivering in the winter because they dont want to put a jacket on and cover thei "cute shirt". Bitch put a fucking jacket on!.

Slaves to bad fashion need to be smacked in the mouth. Just because its a popular look doesnt mean that its right for you.

Put the flair jeans away, chuck the flip flops, the backless club shrt doesnt make you sexy, it makes you whorey.

Just carry yourself well. Thats all I ask.

Fuck contemporary female fashion.

If my first impression is, "I don't like this chick, she bugs me", I don't care how hot they are on the surface. I just see some annoying freak who I want to get the fuck away from.

And, what bugs me about one person could very well be an endearing quality in another. It's funny, but it's true.